Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popsock123

VIP Member
I've seen him a few times once with kerri don't want to say too much as to where 🤫 but they were standing apart and both looked so miserable, if you think ivy looks like Kerri your wrong as she's the dads double!
next time can you please take a photo! Is he the god she makes him out to be?

Ronnie Pickering

To be fair, they’ll get far more custom than loss of, as a result of her advertising them, regardless of the other skincare/make up brands she’s advertising. She’s got almost 100k followers.

Han___

I’m sure ages ago she said he was a long distance lorry driver
Is that well paid? I don’t know why but I’ve got it into my head that he’s possibly something to do with security, maybe a bodyguard hence lots of working away before? I may have course made this up entirely 🤷🏻‍♀️

Monkey47

VIP Member
IMAGINE being invited to a film premiere, advertising it on your Instagram as a Disney film when it’s NOTHING to do with Disney! She doesn’t even know what she’s advertising!!!! She is such an undeserving turd!
It’s 20th century fox which is a subsidiary of Disney. It’s expected to be on Disney plus end of nov (not that I’m a Disney geek or anything 😂😂). That’ll be who has invited her as she does promo work for Disney plus

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Where does it say she’s selling her table? Has she removed it, can’t see anything in either page/stories😮

abbotty

For a kid that’s required speech therapy and has had Kerri on stories talking about her being behind it’s an absolute disgrace she’s taking her out of school so regularly.
She didn’t have speech therapy. They decided against it in the end. No idea why.