Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Just was thinking the same thing- same when she puts all her clothes that have been gifted up for sale on her site- what about paying it forward? I give all my daughters stuff to a few friends who have younger kids, if I have any of my clothes that I haven’t worn then I ask friends if they want them. She’s happy to jump on bandwagons when it suits her, but when it comes to showing actual real kindness then she wants stuff given to her but doesn’t want to give back!
I do this too, either give clothes to my friends and family and the rest to charity. I rarely sell anything - but everything is bought by me, not gifted. All these instahuns are doing it, selling their freebies that they get paid to flog, even the wealthier ones. So infuriating and wrong!

Reactions: 1

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I hope you didn’t think I was being rude, I’m northern and we are the worst❤! Does anyone follow Courtney Black? She talks like Kerri, drives me mad!

Nope I’m from the same place and can confirm we do in fact have the word ‘he’s’ in our vocab

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Poor Kerri; her life is always harder than anyone else’s. She probably sees the weekend in Sandy balls as “work” whilst Mr Coco had a weekend off.

Had to laugh, she’s deleted the stories of her aggressively saying “I want to smash the tv into pieces”.

Not everything has to be documented on IG. Rant to your mates on WhatsApp, bloody embarrassment.
I missed that, watched it on silent! Too much over sharing, absolutely no need!

Harry

Chatty Member
I had forgotten how much she annoyed me until she popped up on my insta today and thought ooooh I bet she has a thread
For sure she does. She is one of the worst on Instagram although she blocked me on my account so good job I have a second personal one for when I can be bothered to look at the shit show that is Kerry’s life

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I ordered some from a local place last Jan and due to lockdown/furlough etc., I only got them in August. Still, why would they come from abroad 🤔