Life With Ivy Coco #4 Sun, sea & selling your child’s privacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not only can’t she keep her house clean but she’s clearly been *gifted some bespoke wardrobes to top it off

• Angry
Reactions: 3
All her hinting paid off then, literally 🙄
Annoys me so much. I notice it SO much with all these influencers… “what are your birthday recommendations or anniversary reccos” (wanting free food or a hotel), “any ideas what to do with my hair” (free haircut), Ivy wants a more grown up bedroom…

It’s literally begging/ straight up asking for freebies.
Ironically, they are the first to ‘recommend’ clothes etc with aff links - as we mortals don’t have the brain capacity to type leopard trousers on ASOS (looking at you here Mere Soeur) - or the ability to use google image search. But they need our ‘help’ for ____enter freebie request here______

Reactions: 6
OMG... I can't stand Kerri's skin care. Her new story on Dermatica. So, she raves about Beauty Pie, Rodial (all the beauty calendars etc), l'occitane and everything in between. She went to a clean Tata Harper event the other day too as she is going clean... I can't keep up.

Reactions: 5
And a Invisalign
She was gifted Invisalign ages ago but was clearly too lazy to actually do the treatment!
---
I reckon the freebie #gifted holidays have dried up! She’s not been away in ages apart from her dad’s place! Hopefully these travel companies have clocked on to her grifting behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Do we know if she’s going ahead with IVF treatment? I haven’t seen as much infertility chat recently…

Do we know if she’s going ahead with IVF treatment? I haven’t seen as much infertility chat recently…
She’s talking about doing the same as her pal Anna and making people subscribe to get all that chat- needs to pay for the ivf doesn’t she!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her dumb fella going on about Klopp leaving Liverpool and being emotional. Such a big fan he doesn’t even go to games. They’re total frauds.
---
Which would go a long way towards IVF, given that another baby is something she REALLY wants why waste your money on material (and ugly imo) things?!
Honestly stil think she’s holding out for some gifted fertility treatment, if it was having such an impact on your life it would have happened already.

Reactions: 5
Her dumb fella going on about Klopp leaving Liverpool and being emotional. Such a big fan he doesn’t even go to games. They’re total frauds.
---

Honestly stil think she’s holding out for some gifted fertility treatment, if it was having such an impact on your life it would have happened already.
Absolutely, I don’t know how she can expect people to sympathise with her when she can’t afford IVF but then spends thousands on holidays and clothes.
It may be the cynic in me but it makes you wonder if the infertility talk is all for engagement!

• Heart
Reactions: 8