Life With Ivy Coco #4 Sun, sea & selling your child’s privacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to her Dads place so it’s flights only, I’m sure she’ll manage to get something gifted while she’s away though

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure if she’s making a couple of ads while she’s there all trips will be charged through ‘the business’ which means they’ll never actually come out of her own pocket.
---
I’m pretty sure if she’s making a couple of ads while she’s there all trips will be charged through ‘the business’ which means they’ll never actually come out of her own pocket.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is she trolling us with the spellings here....
HIS, Marshmellow 😩

I know people are dyslexic, and I do sound mean pulling people up on spelling, etc. But Kerri gets SO much given to her and still can't grasp basic writing, which is her job (to promote and market well). I hope she never takes Ivy out of school to homeschool!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It took me three attempts to write marshmellow because my phone was trying to correct it. She’s absolutely doing this on purpose. Portal? His? Marshmellow? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she trolling us with the spellings here....
HIS, Marshmellow 😩

I know people are dyslexic, and I do sound mean pulling people up on spelling, etc. But Kerri gets SO much given to her and still can't grasp basic writing, which is her job (to promote and market well). I hope she never takes Ivy out of school to homeschool!
Pretty sure she’s still taking her out of school once a week to ‘home school’ her. Which means dragging her about London and making her pose for clothes she wouldn’t be seen dead in.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The audacity of flogging all the matalan and river island crap on Vinted is 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Does she seriously think that the word “break” was the ONLY one she misspelled?!
She is just so incredibly thick!
Also. Blatant beg for some gifted nail varnish there. These “influencers” are completely shameless
She’s so unbelievably thick. That kid needs to be in school way more often than she is or she’s going to end up like her mother.

Reactions: 7
God she needs to get herself off instagram, the whole telling all her followers/strangers about her mental health is just not helping her! It’s obvious she’s very unwell and need to get herself to theraplay asap rather than posting shite on insta.
Also what the gossip with fashionable pan and mum life styled and Coral, there’s been no mention of her birthday unlike Kerri who has gone OTT, is Coral Kerri’s only friend now???

Reactions: 5
God she needs to get herself off instagram, the whole telling all her followers/strangers about her mental health is just not helping her! It’s obvious she’s very unwell and need to get herself to theraplay asap rather than posting shite on insta.
Also what the gossip with fashionable pan and mum life styled and Coral, there’s been no mention of her birthday unlike Kerri who has gone OTT, is Coral Kerri’s only friend now???
I missed this - was it on stories? (MH offload)