Life With Ivy Coco #4 Sun, sea & selling your child’s privacy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A dressing table doesn’t buy happiness though does it…Kerri is the most depressing women on the gram- can’t have a baby, struggles with parenting, seems to dislike her husband and doesn’t maintain friendships very well. Stick to therapy Kerri

Reactions: 12
£1798 for a dressing table she didn’t need but begged for an ad/link. Then complains she needs to stick up ads to pay the bills.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
“Draws” DRAWS Kerri!? It’s drawers 🤦🏻‍♀️ and when has she ever worked out 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
does she type ragrets just to annoy us? I swear she must do. Plus an 8 year old falling hard for a dressing table?? I'm sorry Kerri. Go to ikea like most people.

Reactions: 7
does she type ragrets just to annoy us? I swear she must do. Plus an 8 year old falling hard for a dressing table?? I'm sorry Kerri. Go to ikea like most people.
I was thinking of this when I couldn't sleep last night re: IKEA! I'm so sad thinking of Kerri's content, but insomnia does that. I was thinking, even if she did love it, in what world would most parents say yes? It's such a ludicrous amount of money.
Also, I am sure that Ivy is a summer baby, like July or something... so this is all very much drip-feeding for freebies months in advance to get Ivy gifts!

All she does is serve tit ads now, and it is so disingenuous. You can't promote and claim to love every skincare brand there is.

Reactions: 5
I totally agree, fabletics? I don't really think of Kerri as synonymous with fitness. Coral Pearl on the other hand yes, i would think she was being genuine.

Ugh, could you imagine if she gets it gifted.......

Reactions: 3
I totally agree, fabletics? I don't really think of Kerri as synonymous with fitness. Coral Pearl on the other hand yes, i would think she was being genuine.

Ugh, could you imagine if she gets it gifted.......
Think that’s what she’s hoping for

• Angry
Reactions: 3
It’s a reference often used as a joke by loads of people, it’s from the movie We’re The Millers

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It’s a reference often used as a joke by loads of people, it’s from the movie We’re The Millers
Nah. You’re giving her too much credit. She is just monumentally thick. She can’t spell at all. She’s not joking, she’s just dense.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like she’d realistically wear Deichman sandals 🙃 She’s more a £900+ pair of Chanels. What is wrong with these brands? Shes clearly not their demographic

Reactions: 7
Another disingenuous advert, she’d sell her grandmother. As if she would ever buy a pair of shoes from Deichmann or in fact wear these ones outside of the paid ad.

Reactions: 6