Life with Ivy Coco #3 Apart from advertise freebies what does she do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically about 15 stories of linked looks… no one even asked, just because she was browsing! It’s so cringe. Clearly just doing as many as she can to get affiliation money… wages to fund her champagne lifestyle

Reactions: 7
Basically about 15 stories of linked looks… no one even asked, just because she was browsing! It’s so cringe. Clearly just doing as many as she can to get affiliation money… wages to fund her champagne lifestyle
There are people really struggling right now and she is constantly buying new clothes, new jewellery & throwing it in our faces. She makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Screen shots of your WhatsApp convo with your husband. Get a life. Am I missing something as to why she thinks she is so important? She can’t even spell?
Her and her mates all tell each other they’re the funniest most hilarious people ever. All whilst competing for attention and trying to better each other.

My worst nightmare would be being in a room with them all.

Reactions: 17
Ivy with all those gifted dolls, must be hundreds of pounds worth. It’s so crass and completely blind to the situation many people in the country are in. I’m really hoping that 2023 spells the death of influencer culture and lifestyle as brands wake up to austerity and potential poverty. Kerry and her spoilt brat are nothing special. Christ knows how they got into this position.

Reactions: 18
Ivy with all those gifted dolls, must be hundreds of pounds worth. It’s so crass and completely blind to the situation many people in the country are in. I’m really hoping that 2023 spells the death of influencer culture and lifestyle as brands wake up to austerity and potential poverty. Kerry and her spoilt brat are nothing special. Christ knows how they got into this position.
Whenever she does toy ads ivy always looks totally disinterested, that’s what pisses me off the most. Bet it’s never played with and sold on

Reactions: 7
That child of hers in the Primark ads!!! Awful behaviour . And now the ABBA routine ..🙄 the older that child gets the less likeable she becomes .. FFS Kerri let your daughter lead her own life and enjoy her childhood instead of being a money making prop in yours .

Reactions: 13
I used to like Kerri when I started following her 4 years ago. At the time she was still making clothes (can’t remember what her shop was called) and she lived in a normal house. She often talked about how her mum has instilled saving into her and that she saves up for a lot of her things. I don’t see any of that in Kerri now, she seems to be a lot more basic these days and flashy. I just don’t think this cost of living crisis seems to affect any of that crowd (mum life, Anna BW, pascale). From what she posts about mr coco he seems like an obnoxious & lazy twit. Only eats kids food, doesn’t want to explore when they go on hol, foul mouth - needs to grow up! How unattractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
AD for M&S. A child who has more clothes than it is possible to wear gifted yet more clothes, including school uniform. After all the news of the cost of living, families having to choose between food or heat it really is a smack in the teeth to see the likes of M&S gifting clothes to the children of influencers. I really am expecting a backlash against companies gifting to already well off influencers.

Reactions: 18
Hopefully with the cost of living crisis getting worse by the day, her coining in on freebies and affiliate links bubble will burst soon!!

Reactions: 10
Coming up ………….. October half term and ivy’s fancy dress for halloween. Bonfire night. Kezza’s calendar openings and Christmas party nights out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
AD for M&S. A child who has more clothes than it is possible to wear gifted yet more clothes, including school uniform. After all the news of the cost of living, families having to choose between food or heat it really is a smack in the teeth to see the likes of M&S gifting clothes to the children of influencers. I really am expecting a backlash against companies gifting to already well off influencers.
AD for school uniform and she’s hardly ever there?? Good ad choice M&S 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.