Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha she’s reaching now. Check all her fan girls on the comments. They would all sell anything and the swimming suit is vile you can get nice in primark

Reactions: 3
That swimsuit is awful and I dont believe for one second she would of paid £50 for that off her own back.
And anyone else noticed that when lil posts a deep caption she posts straight after. So annoying

Reactions: 2
That swimsuit is awful and I dont believe for one second she would of paid £50 for that off her own back.
And anyone else noticed that when lil posts a deep caption she posts straight after. So annoying
yep theres a definite pattern to Ems posting....thats when i first realised they were related as they virtually do the same ads as each other but space them a bit. Cant decide whos more annoying....

‘Hi Instagram, Danny should let me book a holiday shouldn’t he?’ Aka ‘hi is there anyone who would like to gift me a free holiday?’.

Here’s an idea Emma... why don’t you just make your family decisions within your family instead of asking strangers.

Reactions: 9
‘Hi Instagram, Danny should let me book a holiday shouldn’t he?’ Aka ‘hi is there anyone who would like to gift me a free holiday?’.

Here’s an idea Emma... why don’t you just make your family decisions within your family instead of asking strangers.
Oh yes, she is defo on the want for another bleeping free holiday!!

No doubt another holiday where the bugger off and leave their little.girl at home again

Reactions: 1

wasnt the long weekend in santa Monica enough of a joke for the family? honestly she could have worn that awful cardigan to Southport beach and eat allll the food and got a better reaction? dreadful waste of money.....

wasnt the long weekend in santa Monica enough of a joke for the family? honestly she could have worn that awful cardigan to Southport beach and eat allll the food and got a better reaction? dreadful waste of money.....
I am still confused about that , it was a gifted holiday so assumed she would be posting non stop etc and literally she posted the same strip of the boulevard everyday ... hardly quality advertising on her part 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hasn’t she had a free holiday to America already this year 😬 Can’t believe the greed of some people!

• Haha
I am still confused about that , it was a gifted holiday so assumed she would be posting non stop etc and literally she posted the same strip of the boulevard everyday ... hardly quality advertising on her part 🤣
Yep and all they did was eat and walk on the boardwalk and to drag a child all that way for 2 days what were they thinking? No they clearly weren't thinking at all and just saw freebies! Santa Monica is more than just the pier....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.