Life Though Ems Eyes - Lifethroughemseyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£18 for a muslin. 18 whole British pounds for ONE muslin?! Sorry, what?!
In the words of Emma too no less, she loves a ‘WHOLE BRITISH POUNDS’ statement.

Thankfully I’m done with babies now but what’s wrong with a pack of 3 from Asda for a fiver? 😬
I’m sure they’d make a nice gift tbf so maybe that’s the market? Wouldn’t be me though if I were stretching pennies on maternity leave

Reactions: 14
So how does all this work when people like her take designs from elsewhere? Do they just literally buy from other places and rebrand it as their own??

Reactions: 5
She is just flogging a load of shite for an extortionate amount of money! She has got her cousins and that married 29 person all posting about those pyjamas at the same time, they are all wearing them.

none of them have declared them as gifted or AD.

absolute joke

• Angry
Makes me laugh all these virtue signalling insta-huns importing sweat shop, mass produced shite from China and flogging it on for a profit; capitalism at its’ finest...

Reactions: 9
So how does all this work when people like her take designs from elsewhere? Do they just literally buy from other places and rebrand it as their own??
Yep, they just bulk buy them from China and then put their own packaging on 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She will claim she’s worked so hard on this business when all she will have done is order a load of it off Alibaba (think Ali express but bulk), and made a tit logo. The mark up she will be making is massive.
I feel sorry for people with businesses like this who actually put the work in, design the prints, source the materials fairly etc

In the words of Emma too no less, she loves a ‘WHOLE BRITISH POUNDS’ statement.

Thankfully I’m done with babies now but what’s wrong with a pack of 3 from Asda for a fiver? 😬
I’m sure they’d make a nice gift tbf so maybe that’s the market? Wouldn’t be me though if I were stretching pennies on maternity leave
Exactly this!! Babies and children are expensive enough as it is, I wouldn’t be spending £18 on one muslin. My 2nd is lucky he got new muslins, only because his sisters were pink 🤣 He sleeps in her pink sleeping bags and pink sheets on his cot though!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God she's doing it then, selling completely ripped off designs for massive prices!

The little unicorn muslins, the original brand of the floral patterned muslin shes trying to flog aren't even that expensive!

Imagine the uproar her, lil, swfeebs, marriedand29ish and the rest would be kicking off, if Little unicorn was one of her instahuns small businesses and someone was trying to steal their designs.

It's disgusting

Reactions: 12
Sit back and watch girls, I feel like this is the beginning of their downfall 👀 I am here for it!!!

Reactions: 7
I would rather buy my Victoria secrets pjs, not that much more expensive than the ones she is selling 🤦🏻‍♀️

£18 for one muslin - literally bought about 20 from primark/asda max cost of £10. You need them bloody everywhere or they're in the wash because their main purpose is for wiping up sick...

I would rather buy my Victoria secrets pjs, not that much more expensive than the ones she is selling 🤦🏻‍♀️
Me too! I can't believe people have paid £32 for a pair of cheap viscose PJs 🤦🏽‍♀️ It amazes me how sucked in people get with all this insta crap 🙄

Reactions: 8
Wow wow and wow!
How is she going to get away with this? This is not a new business at all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.