Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“What business enables you to work from your Sofa”

Erm, pretty much everyone who has been working from home for the last five months... head.
Wish she would just be honest and say times are tough in the travel industry instead of a load of bull about how great it is. She has zero knowledge of travel, shes basically a liar.

Reactions: 2
Come across her on tattle and went to view her Instagram and she’s blocked me.... I’ve never even clicked on her before... wow

• Wow
Never seen an independent travel agent brag about making money so much. I've seen MLM people talk about money to entice people into joining but she takes it to another level. She's 100% making sod all booking holidays and making it by signing up her followers instead.

Reactions: 5
Never seen an independent travel agent brag about making money so much. I've seen MLM people talk about money to entice people into joining but she takes it to another level. She's 100% making sod all booking holidays and making it by signing up her followers instead.
if shes even making any money at all!

Like she described that dump of a caravan as beautiful. So shes full of tit !

• Haha

Like she described that dump of a caravan as beautiful. So shes full of tit !
And as for that ‘Amazing’ Pub Garden they ate in...🤔 Her fella looks so fed up and bored of her sickly super over the top waffle doesn’t he? 😂

Reactions: 3
And as for that ‘Amazing’ Pub Garden they ate in...🤔 Her fella looks so fed up and bored of her sickly super over the top waffle doesn’t he? 😂
She’s not the sharpest tool and her amazing isn’t the same as other influencers amazing. She’s very simple!

Reactions: 1
Charlotte non of your followers want to join up to your travelling industry stop bragging

Someone’s reply is ‘it means we can travel places we never went to before’

Erm we are in the middle of a global pandemic, you’re not going anywhere you moron

• Haha
I don’t get why she thinks it’s appropriate to constantly flout the Covid rules on her stories. Her daughter had a temperature the other week so they were isolating, later the same day it was forgotten and they were out for coffee normal service had resumed. Now they are having a family gathering with over 6. So selfish.

• Angry
I don’t get why she thinks it’s appropriate to constantly flout the Covid rules on her stories. Her daughter had a temperature the other week so they were isolating, later the same day it was forgotten and they were out for coffee normal service had resumed. Now they are having a family gathering with over 6. So selfish.
Wtf!? I can’t even watch her stories anymore there is far too many but how has she gotten away with this!?

“10 months working on my business and I’ve treated myself to something that will always remind me of what passion, consistency and a real drive for helping others can give you”
A £54 handbag?!?!?!
She’s posted like she’s treated herself to a brand new Range Rover.
Think it proves how little these MLM actually make.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“10 months working on my business and I’ve treated myself to something that will always remind me of what passion, consistency and a real drive for helping others can give you”
A £54 handbag?!?!?!
Sure we arent allowed to even travel at the minute so she is full of crap saying shes making any kind of money from travel. Lies lies

Found this a bit weird. This is from her highlight from about three months ago where she was talking about not sharing photos of her daughter's anymore. I remember at the time that she'd gone through and archived all posts with the children in. For a while she only showed the back of their heads etc. Now she's unarchived all of those photos from her grid and is back to showing their faces in photos and stories (think she's been doing it for a while I just haven't scrolled through her grid to see her photos). No doubt back showing the children because MLM is driven by showcasing your life.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Found this a bit weird. This is from her highlight from about three months ago where she was talking about not sharing photos of her daughter's anymore. I remember at the time that she'd gone through and archived all posts with the children in. For a while she only showed the back of their heads etc. Now she's unarchived all of those photos from her grid and is back to showing their faces in photos and stories (think she's been doing it for a while I just haven't scrolled through her grid to see her photos). No doubt back showing the children because MLM is driven by showcasing your life.
Shes all over the place. She always has been i unfollowed her ages ago as shes just unbearable and so fake.

• Heart
Does she even go to church on Sundays now? It used to be every Sunday a story of them going of church!

And like others have said how can she be bookin all these holidays when we e can’t go away and who would trust a Instagram person when big companies are struggling.....know who I’d rather book with.

Does she even go to church on Sundays now? It used to be every Sunday a story of them going of church!

And like others have said how can she be bookin all these holidays when we e can’t go away and who would trust a Instagram person when big companies are struggling.....know who I’d rather book with.
I love travelling, normally 5 or 6 hols a year. This year all my hols were cancelled, still awaiting refunds and very reluctant to book anything else as the situation is so uncertain even through next year. She is do deluded and i really hope people arent sucked into booking anything through her.

As for church...dont even start me

Reactions: 3
A £54 handbag?!?!?!
She should rephrase that to ‘a real drive for hounding others’

and let’s be honest that horrific handbag wouldn’t look out of place in Marks & Spencers would it.