Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she needs to stop bragging about making 15k in the midst of a global pandemic.
people have died and are still dying, people have lost family members, their jobs and livelihoods.
The last thing she should be doing is flaunting her new found ‘wealth’
She should be ashamed of herself and shut the duck up

Reactions: 2
And it says she 'saved' 15k . that means nothing really, she could be claiming she saved that much on holidays she went on herself as she was able to access cheaper prices . All smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t do elf on the shelf because it’s a gimmick.
Thats funny because if you look up gimmick in the dictionary you’ll find her ‘travel business’ as example number one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how long she Groomed that photo woman for that bloody freebie shoot today.
‘Look how BEAUTIFUL this place is’ pointing at some wasteland from a war movie.... get a grip!

Anyone would think she’s island hopping around the bloody Caribbean the way she goes on. I honestly can’t remember her going anywhere exciting this year?

Why does she replace “v” letters with “th” she just said she’s got 3 days left at work but does have to go in on the twenty sethenth 🤣😂 who does that

• Haha
Disneyland Paris.
Of course where else would she pay to go. She’s obsessed with Disneyland. I get it I’ve been it’s pretty amazing but there are other equally amazing countries to visit that the kids would love just as much

Of course where else would she pay to go. She’s obsessed with Disneyland. I get it I’ve been it’s pretty amazing but there are other equally amazing countries to visit that the kids would love just as much
Its probably the only place they can afford to go to using her amazing travel business!!! Plus if she is earning sooo much money why is she still working in retail !! So full of tit

• Haha
Its probably the only place they can afford to go to using her amazing travel business!!! Plus if she is earning sooo much money why is she still working in retail !! So full of tit
Exactly this. Having to pay for the little one for child care surely this travel business can’t be paying that well or she could afford to stay home with the little one. I do think she should have her own travel page instead of jumping down everyone’s throats 4352 times a day about how amazing it is jump on board and join in

Reactions: 3
Flexible working yet works when she gets back from her retail shift?! Seems really flexible 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️.
What about getting back and spending time with her husband or making a decent dinner?
It’s all for show.

Flexible working yet works when she gets back from her retail shift?! Seems really flexible 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️.
What about getting back and spending time with her husband or making a decent dinner?
It’s all for show.
Biggest farce ever. The collapse of big travrl companies says it all.

Disney land Paris it is then. How boring as this huge travel agent person does she not want to venture anywhere other than Paris? Or do funds really not cover going to Dubai or Italy? Imagine being asked for recommendations from her clients Charlotte can not personally give any because she’s gone as far as bloody France 😂

Reactions: 4
I can’t understand if she’s making so much money in this travel business (and I use the term lightly) why hasn’t she quit her retail job?