Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...certifications?! Should that be qualifications?

The travel industry is screwed right now with several potentially going bust, with airlines struggling and wondering how they’ll get passengers onboard with social distance measures, with hotels wondering how they can reopen, airport safety and with us all under lockdown restrictions and potential quarantine measures when arriving back in the uk or possible restrictions travelling overseas we are all in limbo, how can she possibly be booking holiday, earning money or being promoted?

How does the scheme actually work?!?
Probably being promoted for getting people to sign up with her referral code or something along those lines.

Reactions: 1
She’s at it again with the travel business bullshit 🙄 apparently she’s hit another massive milestone! Interesting time to be bragging considering no one is booking any travel right now. Just confirms it’s a pyramid scheme so by hitting another milestone she means she’s signed up more gullible followers and earned their sign up fee as a wage!

Reactions: 3
She’s at it again with the travel business bullshit 🙄 apparently she’s hit another massive milestone! Interesting time to be bragging considering no one is booking any travel right now. Just confirms it’s a pyramid scheme so by hitting another milestone she means she’s signed up more gullible followers and earned their sign up fee as a wage!
It’s all just absolute bollocks. As if she is doing well. I bet she is deep in debt and worried sick because the travel industry is completely dead right now.

Reactions: 2
It’s all just absolute bollocks. As if she is doing well. I bet she is deep in debt and worried sick because the travel industry is completely dead right now.
And there will be no Matalan kindly gifted freebie Disney trip this year then. As if sending these influencers 🤢 to Disney is going to inspire us to shop at matalan. If anything it puts me off!

I don't watch her much anymore because she always did so many stories that I didn't have time but I've been tapping through hers lately and all this travel business stuff 😴😴 I don't see how making the business willable to her children is really going to help them that much. It's MLM, they'll do anything to pay the lower down people pennies.

I don't watch her much anymore because she always did so many stories that I didn't have time but I've been tapping through hers lately and all this travel business stuff 😴😴 I don't see how making the business willable to her children is really going to help them that much. It's MLM, they'll do anything to pay the lower down people pennies.
It’s all rubbish, travel isn’t going to be huge like she keeps saying! These people are ridiculous & the followers that fall for it are mugs. The only money she’s earning is from the sign up fees & monthly membership costs.

Cringing so much at her latest stories about her ‘business’ now being willable to her daughters so it’ll ‘provide after she’s gone’.... bless her thinking this MLM pyramid scheme business will survive for 50+ years.... is she deluded?
And saying she finally has a reason for her daughters to look up to her, honestly it’s a little sad, having a ‘travel’ business shouldn’t be the only reason your children look up to you, how you treat people, honestly, perseverance, volunteering etc should be a reason. Not a money making scheme 😬🙄

Reactions: 7
Cringing so much at her latest stories about her ‘business’ now being willable to her daughters so it’ll ‘provide after she’s gone’.... bless her thinking this MLM pyramid scheme business will survive for 50+ years.... is she deluded?
And saying she finally has a reason for her daughters to look up to her, honestly it’s a little sad, having a ‘travel’ business shouldn’t be the only reason your children look up to you, how you treat people, honestly, perseverance, volunteering etc should be a reason. Not a money making scheme 😬🙄
That’s because she has nothing else to offer them - she said it herself she can’t even boil an Egg 🤷🏼‍♀️

Talking of how she treats people, anyone else spy a few indirect digs when she mentioned moving house? And when she bangs on about how she almost said no? I’m guessing her family and friends are as equally sceptical about her little pyramid scheme as we are!

How can she possibly be making money from a travel business in this climate
Carnival and virgin Atlantic on the brink of bankruptcy but life simply styled business is booming

• Haha
Every thing is so emotional and makes her so so happy!
As others have said people won’t be booking any holidays anytime soon.

She’s signed up 160 people to this ‘business’ that’s a nice juicy bonus from their sign up fees.
I just dont believe that for a second
4 months out of the 6 she has been in "business" we have been in lockdown. Not a chance 160 people signed up no way

She lives in lala land!

Who is gonna book a Holiday with a insta account when travel companies are struggling! And holidays are up in the air

I can't believe this thread is so short.
I am both fascinated and baffled by Charlotte's account.
I don't know whether to admire her enthusiasm and motivation or be completely horrified by it?
How does this girl have so much energy - she never stops. She's like a dog with a bone.
Surely this travel agency success can't be real?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't believe this thread is so short.
I am both fascinated and baffled by Charlotte's account.
I don't know whether to admire her enthusiasm and motivation or be completely horrified by it?
How does this girl have so much energy - she never stops. She's like a dog with a bone.
Surely this travel agency success can't be real?
Have you noticed since doing the travel agency work she hasn’t mentioned god or going to church?
Her poor husband always looked pissed of with her

Have you noticed since doing the travel agency work she hasn’t mentioned god or going to church?
Her poor husband always looked pissed of with her
I never found any of her god posts genuine the same way i find the travel posts all so fake as well . Im actually sad matalan chose her to work with as shes just so annoying.

Reactions: 4