Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god this girl is relentless, she is a carbon copy of every MLM insta flogger now - day after day saying how amazing this opportunity is and she is so grateful and paid so much money. With the current travel situation it is very clear the money she is making is from sign ups NOT from travel! She’s painful to watch.

Reactions: 6
Why does she call morgon poisey?
Morgan Rose so therefore Morgan Rosey = Posey apparently.

Oh god this girl is relentless, she is a carbon copy of every MLM insta flogger now - day after day saying how amazing this opportunity is and she is so grateful and paid so much money. With the current travel situation it is very clear the money she is making is from sign ups NOT from travel! She’s painful to watch.
I had to unfollow. I feel embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 2
Omg i cant believe nobody has commented after her posts today!! Ive unfollowed!! I mean i swipe past her stories every day anyway tbh but today was the final straw. If anyone hasn't seen she basically turned today into a light day because its the darkest day of the year & shes teaching her kids that good & “light” overcomes evil everytime. I am such a positive people (not quite her level 😂) i always teach my kids that kindness & positivity always wins in the end even if it “technically” doesnt, if your a good person with a good heart that does the “right” things then thats all that matters in life BUT i love halloween & so do my kids. We don't love it because we worship satin ffs, they dont even know about any of that, its not what its about for most normal people, we love getting dressed up, all the games, trick or treating (not this year 🥺) films, pumpkins just all the traditions & cosy vibes!! Ive done it all since i was a kid & I'm not religious at all!! Shes reposting messages about people saying shes right & there kids have been terrified & it broke there hearts, wtf!! Are they watching the extorsist or something with there kids?! Halloween to us is nothing deeper than FUN, i would never try to scare them senseless & i hate the way shes making people that celebrate it look like there something there not!! Each to there own & believe what you want to but dont drag other people down & preach when most people are just into the pumpkin spice lattes & pumpkin patches not the bleeping devil. Rant over, im going back to my horror & vino, living my best life. Sorry guys i just cant with her, shes actually something else 🙃 i used to think wow shes just so positive all the time no matter what, shes so lovely but now i think its not normal the way she thinks & acts (especially given her job, is not exactly the most “wholesome & honest” job 🔺) I always see the glass half full but theres somethings just not right there 🧐!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just had a peek at her page & even when wishing her husband happy anniversary, half the message is about her ‘business’
NO ONE IS BOOKING HOLIDAYS YOU twit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just had a peek at her page & even when wishing her husband happy anniversary, half the message is about her ‘business’
NO ONE IS BOOKING HOLIDAYS YOU twit
Lets see the tit she posts in the next month when no one is allowed to travel. Fake fake fake!

Reactions: 4
She’s convinced that people are still gonna travel. I think not! I’d rather book with a real travel agent, they need us,.
And her light day. I don’t like Halloween but I wouldn’t have a light day. It’s got nothing to do with To with the devil.

Reactions: 3
Omg i cant believe nobody has commented after her posts today!! Ive unfollowed!! I mean i swipe past her stories every day anyway tbh but today was the final straw. If anyone hasn't seen she basically turned today into a light day because its the darkest day of the year & shes teaching her kids that good & “light” overcomes evil everytime. I am such a positive people (not quite her level 😂) i always teach my kids that kindness & positivity always wins in the end even if it “technically” doesnt, if your a good person with a good heart that does the “right” things then thats all that matters in life BUT i love halloween & so do my kids. We don't love it because we worship satin ffs, they dont even know about any of that, its not what its about for most normal people, we love getting dressed up, all the games, trick or treating (not this year 🥺) films, pumpkins just all the traditions & cosy vibes!! Ive done it all since i was a kid & I'm not religious at all!! Shes reposting messages about people saying shes right & there kids have been terrified & it broke there hearts, wtf!! Are they watching the extorsist or something with there kids?! Halloween to us is nothing deeper than FUN, i would never try to scare them senseless & i hate the way shes making people that celebrate it look like there something there not!! Each to there own & believe what you want to but dont drag other people down & preach when most people are just into the pumpkin spice lattes & pumpkin patches not the bleeping devil. Rant over, im going back to my horror & vino, living my best life. Sorry guys i just cant with her, shes actually something else 🙃 i used to think wow shes just so positive all the time no matter what, shes so lovely but now i think its not normal the way she thinks & acts (especially given her job, is not exactly the most “wholesome & honest” job 🔺) I always see the glass half full but theres somethings just not right there 🧐!!!!
I don’t follow this girl but seen her come up from time to time and just had a look at her highlights and she’s an absolute hole if she thinks Halloween is celebrating satanism. It’s just not true and to say what she’s saying isn’t anything to do with religion is bs cos that’s exactly where it’s coming from. She’s awful by the looks of things sooo preachy and fake 🤢 her poor daughters that they’ll never be allowed to do regular things that there friends are school are doing because she’s got it into her head that we’re all out here worshipping Satan and scaring the living daylights out our kids 😂

• Heart
Anyone who believes the nonsense that she’s making money from travel needs help. It’s all about the pyramid scheme nothing more as I doubt anyone in their right mind would book a holiday with her right now. They only contact her as it’s a money making scheme which probably seems to gain interest at the moment.

Anyone who believes the nonsense that she’s making money from travel needs help. It’s all about the pyramid scheme nothing more as I doubt anyone in their right mind would book a holiday with her right now. They only contact her as it’s a money making scheme which probably seems to gain interest at the moment.
I doubt they would even get a reply - she always seems to be playing catch up! Some businesswoman she is if she can’t get back to travel booking enquiries. Pretty confident that she only replies to messages that are about signing up as that way she’s guaranteed to earn her commission quicker over a booking that will basically get cancelled.

I wonder how many vulnerable women she has targeted...

Reactions: 1
I doubt they would even get a reply - she always seems to be playing catch up! Some businesswoman she is if she can’t get back to travel booking enquiries. Pretty confident that she only replies to messages that are about signing up as that way she’s guaranteed to earn her commission quicker over a booking that will basically get cancelled.

Playing catch up my arse. No one is contacting her.

Reactions: 1

She tried to contact me a few times just because I’d watched her story, get the hint the first time I didn’t reply! She just didn’t want to give up, desperate!

• Wow
She tried to contact me a few times just because I’d watched her story, get the hint the first time I didn’t reply! She just didn’t want to give up, desperate!
Me too, kept sending me question marks when I didn’t reply!

Me too, kept sending me question marks when I didn’t reply!
She has done this to me before too years ago. Then sent me a message asking why i messaged her but i dont follow her. Very persistent

She must literally be the most miserable person ever & is forever pretending everything’s perfect. Noones life is as spectacular as she’s making out. I just want to give her a good wobble and tell her to come back to the real world.
Even her eldest daughter looks sick of her sh1t and has had enough of the camera being stuck in her face every 5 minutes.

She must literally be the most miserable person ever & is forever pretending everything’s perfect. Noones life is as spectacular as she’s making out. I just want to give her a good wobble and tell her to come back to the real world.
Even her eldest daughter looks sick of her sh1t and has had enough of the camera being stuck in her face every 5 minutes.
No ones life is as super perfect as she is always making out. There’s definitely more to her than meets the eye. I feel sorry for her family who have to listen to her sickly bubbliness all the time. Doesn’t appear to have any friends either, just the fellow fakes that she calls her team.

Another amazing moment for her family thanks
To her travel business! Who is bookin holidays via these!

The fact that we are in the middle of a second lockdown where all non essential travel is BANNED and she has just made it to “2 star director” tells you that this is NOT A TRAVEL BUSINESS it’s an MLM scheme! Congratulations on recruiting more people to line your pockets! She is relying heavily on recruiting now since people are not booking holidays 🙄

People must be mad to even sign up it is going to take the travel industry years to recover from this