Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On holiday now and of course all those holidays she managed to book whilst the rest of the UK has been in lockdown has paid for it 🙄
Also find it a bit crass to say look what I’ve paid out for with all the commission I’ve made off you lot (if that actually happened for her let’s face it).

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 1
On holiday now and of course all those holidays she managed to book whilst the rest of the UK has been in lockdown has paid for it 🙄
Also find it a bit crass to say look what I’ve paid out for with all the commission I’ve made off you lot (if that actually happened for her let’s face it).
She has no business skills, its like shes just playing shop. She also has no genuine love of or interest in travel. Shes as fake as they come. You will also be able to organise any holiday shes offering far cheaper yourself.

Reactions: 4
She has no business skills, its like shes just playing shop. She also has no genuine love of or interest in travel. Shes as fake as they come. You will also be able to organise any holiday shes offering far cheaper yourself.
I personally wouldn’t entertain asking someone off of Instagram to organise anything for me let alone under the current climate. We all love a holiday but doesn’t mean we know how to organise a good one for everyone 🤪

Reactions: 3
When did she ever gush about travel (other than Disney) before she became the UKs most annoying travel agent?

Omg shes getting more annoying every time i watch her...which isnt often but still!

• Haha
She’s now boasting about earning 8K from this ‘job’
What’s the bet she’s saving up to take the girls to Florida.
If I have to listen to her say she almost didn’t say yes to this opportunity one more flipping time I’m going to lose my mind!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did Charlotte ever say what the big life changing event was a while back? A few months ago maybe she said how happy she was as they made a massive decision about something but she probably wouldn't share it. Was after she started the business so wasn't that. Just wondered if she said what it was as I don't watch her stories consistently.

Did Charlotte ever say what the big life changing event was a while back? A few months ago maybe she said how happy she was as they made a massive decision about something but she probably wouldn't share it. Was after she started the business so wasn't that. Just wondered if she said what it was as I don't watch her stories consistently.
Tbh I’ve no idea. If she did mention it I zoned out after hearing non stop ‘business chat

I think they were going to put the house up for sale but then they decided they couldn’t afford it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
70 stories currently on insta - I reckon about 75% of them are talking about her independent travel agent nonsense.
I can’t even watch them anymore it drives me crazy the constant insane happiness and not shutting up about what an incredible business she is involved in and has changed their lives🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I h
I can’t even watch them anymore it drives me crazy the constant insane happiness and not shutting up about what an incredible business she is involved in and has changed their lives🙄
I I had to unfollow. Never heard so much rubbish in my life, the travel industry is on its knees.

• Haha
I h
I I had to unfollow. Never heard so much rubbish in my life, the travel industry is on its knees.
It really really is. If big long standing companies cant survive like STA she hasnt a hope in hell. Its very obvious she is a dishonest and fake person.

Reactions: 3
It really really is. If big long standing companies cant survive like STA she hasnt a hope in hell. Its very obvious she is a dishonest and fake person.
“What business enables you to work from your Sofa”

Erm, pretty much everyone who has been working from home for the last five months... head.

• Haha
Reactions: 5