Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why must she film everything!!! I take far to many photos of my children (not for the gram) but almost every moment of the day she is filming

Reactions: 4
Why must she film everything!!! I take far to many photos of my children (not for the gram) but almost every moment of the day she is filming
She’s the WORST I feel so sorry for her poor girls, they must think it’s normal to have a camera in their face 24/7 and perform like monkeys whenever they have new clothes, toys or are visiting somewhere new. Thought her husband might have some balls and say something about it all too

Reactions: 2
Why is everything ‘stunning?’ It’s just a field you prat not the vatican 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if Scott just sits next to her like… 🙄🙄🙄🙄 whilst she’s babbling on about her AMAZINGGGGG business.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I honestly don’t get how people are sucked in by it all.
I think its the type of people she targets it appeals to as they think theyll earn money from their sofas. Anything that asks you to pay to sign up is a swizz.

Reactions: 1
He always looks so miserable... Definitely not the image of being happily married 😂
I get Stockholm syndrome vibes from him being with her 😂 blink twice if you need to escape Scott 😂 that or he’s shagging someone else and puts up with her tit for an easy life 😂

• Haha
HAS SHE HONESTLY VIDEOD HER DAUGHTER GETTING HER EARS PIERCED AND CRYING AND UPLOADED IT TO INSTAGRAM

What an absolute c##t. Horrible.

• Wow
HAS SHE HONESTLY VIDEOD HER DAUGHTER GETTING HER EARS PIERCED AND CRYING AND UPLOADED IT TO INSTAGRAM

What an absolute c##t. Horrible.
I thought this too. It’s horrible to watch. I feel sorry for all of these kids having every aspect of their lives plastered over Instagram for the world to see.

Wow! That’s outrageous! Is there a way that her story can be taken down?
I reported it. So unfair to post. She’s a child and she’s crying?! I’m sure Life Simply Shite will disregard her child’s feelings as usual to continue to promote her travel business.

I reported it. So unfair to post. She’s a child and she’s crying?! I’m sure Life Simply Shite will disregard her child’s feelings as usual to continue to promote her travel business.
clearly there are no limits to how low she will go to get attention.

‘Why would you want to keep giving your money away’ asks Charlotte to her sheep

pretty ironic seeing as that is what she is getting her followers to do…god when will people start hitting unfollow? 🤦🏻‍♀️