Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I think she’s had covid with her captions “on day 11 we wore clothes” and “getting back to normal life”
I'm absolutely 100% convinced your right.
Be interesting to see what she has to say about covid now.

Reactions: 2
I cant bear to watch her but if she was a covid denier how does she explain now the fact she got it?! Idiot!!!

Reactions: 2
I cant bear to watch her but if she was a covid denier how does she explain now the fact she got it?! Idiot!!!
She thinks her followers have a short memory and that they can’t remember how opinionated she was.
The girl has no shame so hopefully this has taught her a lesson to keep her trap shut!

She thinks her followers have a short memory and that they can’t remember how opinionated she was.
The girl has no shame so hopefully this has taught her a lesson to keep her trap shut!
Has she not even mentioned the fact she was a denier?! Unreal

Reactions: 1
If I had £1 for every time she said travel business or even independent travel agent I’d be a millionaire just on the last 24hr stories

Reactions: 5
She probably has to up her game after a couple of weeks off with covid. You know to earn some extra £££

I've stopped watching her stories as she annoys me lol. Just happened to catch one this morning and she said she's losing lots of followers. Hmmmm I wonder why??? And they've been in isolation too? I wonder which of them had covid... I bet it was her

I think shes quite a dangerous person. I didnt watch her many rambling stories but i assume she is telling people not to get vaccinated (she should mind her own business) plus when you look at her zoom call the women she seems to be recruiting ans in turn making money off all look to be young, some mothers, probably naive to what she is doing by sucking them in. I think the whole system she is operating is highly manipulative.

Reactions: 3
I've stopped watching her stories as she annoys me lol. Just happened to catch one this morning and she said she's losing lots of followers. Hmmmm I wonder why??? And they've been in isolation too? I wonder which of them had covid... I bet it was her
Her, Scott and the youngest. She had it first!

Her most recent story post is really manipulative. She is saying that those that don’t try the travel business are depriving their children of the best possible life. This is actually really damaging and i feel sorry for those that fall for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her most recent story post is really manipulative. She is saying that those that don’t try the travel business are depriving their children of the best possible life. This is actually really damaging and i feel sorry for those that fall for it.
She has her targets. All mums. Me being one of them - I kindly told her where to stick it.

Reactions: 4