Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I thought I’m just curious as to how she’s so happy and upbeat about all this spare money she now has and can now afford all these holidays. Without this “business” I’d love to see how she’d continue her page
All part of the scam. If she was making that much money she wouldn’t still be working behind a counter in a shop with her parents looking after the kids.

Reactions: 3
Dont believe a word she says. Honestly the travel industry is on its knees. She is clearly not being truthful about where the money is coming from as we cant even travel for the last 1.5 years yet she claims shes made all this money off people travelling. Its nonsense.
The money she’s earning must all commission from signing up muppets like @shadow123 🙄 definitely not from bookings! Recruitment is the only way to earn actual money from these schemes… it’s really not rocket science!

The money she’s earning must all commission from signing up muppets like @shadow123 🙄 definitely not from bookings! Recruitment is the only way to earn actual money from these schemes… it’s really not rocket science!
Yes i agree but long term its just not sustainable. You might make a quick buck but these arent long term jobs. I hate the fakery of it all.

Reactions: 2
It’s pretty obvious Charlotte is against the vaccine. How will this work for her “travel business” if you do actually have to be jabbed to enter countries

£14 saving on a holiday Jesus women I thought by the way she bangs on she was making hundreds 😂 £14 🤣🤣🤣 enough to buy her one cocktail while on holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t help but laugh at her saying how nice the hotel she is staying in now is. I mean don’t get me wrong I have stayed in those hotels plenty of times and they are fine but nothing to boast about.

Reactions: 1
Gosh her makeup looks dreadful today 😬 totally caked! and doesn’t she work on a makeup counter?!

Reactions: 2
Everything about her is just so fake. Everythinggg. The big fake smiles, the stupid dances, the fake friends, the fake business, she probably hates scott . Even the big full face of make up to cover all the spots. I cant deal with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but the Disney magical shuttle she is talking about getting for free as she is an agent. Does she not realise anyone staying in a Disney hotel can book it for free? Some great perks she has going on 😂

• Haha
Sorry but the Disney magical shuttle she is talking about getting for free as she is an agent. Does she not realise anyone staying in a Disney hotel can book it for free? Some great perks she has going on 😂
I reckon she knows but isn’t banking on her followers knowing. Couldn’t think of anyone worse to book my holiday with!

Even if it’s not a Disney hotel but it’s just outside the park, there’s a free shuttle 😂 idiot.
She’s very quiet lately… 🤔

Reactions: 1
Even if it’s not a Disney hotel but it’s just outside the park, there’s a free shuttle 😂 idiot.
She’s very quiet lately… 🤔
Do you think that she has been banned? Can’t see any stories so maybe instagram have banned her from posting?

Why do I think she’s had covid with her captions “on day 11 we wore clothes” and “getting back to normal life”