Life Simply Styled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually knew life simply styled in school. She was AWFUL. She use to be part of a group of four girls who were very smug and would bully others if they looked a certain way etc.
She once laughed and mocked a girl when she slipped and banged the back of her head... wtf does that?

Also, with her "Jesus loving". She was no way a Christian in school and this is a blatant act.
Also tried looking for her business online via the company house. I don't think it's registered... which by uk law is required for businesses....soooooo yeaaaah.

(You can obviously take my words of knowing her with a pinch of salt but I can provide names etc but I didn't know if this was against t and cs) :/
Not sure what rules are but still it’s good to get an opinion from someone who knows her in real life ! ! ! ! !

Reactions: 1
Definitely! :)
I just didn't want to release personal names and details and get told off.

One of the girls in that group in school was actually (Chloe) aka known as 'Thewhitepineproject' on instagram (charlotte is following her)- she also seems to be a home influencer now- a good one at that I must say.

She was actually really nice and down to earth, although she wouldn't go out of her way to mingle with others who were deemed social rejects- she was pleasant to talk to if you sat next to her in class. Also she happened to work in PR (I don't know if she does now), but I wonder if that helped charlotte get some freebies and make connections- along with obviously having this seemingly big following.

One thing that really annoys me, is how fake Charlotte is. 'Follow your dreams'- she openly mocked a talented dancer in our class because she wanted to be a recording artist and dancer- not really practising what she preaches there.
To end this, she really isn't a nice person.

Reactions: 5
Tell us how much she earns this month, then tells us she doesn't like to waste money, then goes on to tell us she got 2 pools, garden cover, kfc, tv!! Anything else 🙄🙄

Tell us how much she earns this month, then tells us she doesn't like to waste money, then goes on to tell us she got 2 pools, garden cover, kfc, tv!! Anything else 🙄🙄
so she’s still being caught out by her own lies then.. how can anyone find her relatable?

BA76925F-51A8-4A4B-9535-99502156B490.png

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE CAPTIONS!!!
She said ‘that’s it, the girls are packed...’ it’s picked up cows 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Kids got a temperature but she still tries her luck with getting into soft play, glad she got refused.

• Haha
Has anyone actually joined her booking system? Am I the only mug who seems half tempted just to get money back on my own holidays. 🙈 I will not be sucked in, I will not be sucked in 🤯

Has anyone actually joined her booking system? Am I the only mug who seems half tempted just to get money back on my own holidays. 🙈 I will not be sucked in, I will not be sucked in 🤯
Dont do it honestly. They are a total scam.

Dont do it honestly. They are a total scam.
That’s what I thought I’m just curious as to how she’s so happy and upbeat about all this spare money she now has and can now afford all these holidays. Without this “business” I’d love to see how she’d continue her page

That’s what I thought I’m just curious as to how she’s so happy and upbeat about all this spare money she now has and can now afford all these holidays. Without this “business” I’d love to see how she’d continue her page
Dont believe a word she says. Honestly the travel industry is on its knees. She is clearly not being truthful about where the money is coming from as we cant even travel for the last 1.5 years yet she claims shes made all this money off people travelling. Its nonsense.