Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer got her own bedroom, and Jamie has a room and the youngest lad shares a room with the 2 younger girls, the young boy should be in his own room, and then you got hers and his room
And the other lad lives out in the shed/hut

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's unreal she thinks she's brilliant because she's went to town with her kids 😂🤷she has the youngest 2 spoilt so no wonder it's a drama it's the older ones I feel bad on crappy food she's always moaning about them Reece is in the shed which I'd think is freezing and damp as that miserable tight mare ain't going to have Lecky heaters going out there .The house itself seems very dirty always nits with the girls kayleigh is always in the bath 🤷yet you could fry a egg on her head with the grease .The rabbit gets an appearance once it's mentioned here normally it's left running wild in the cold garden ,

Summer got her own bedroom, and Jamie has a room and the youngest lad shares a room with the 2 younger girls, the young boy should be in his own room, and then you got hers and his room
And the other lad lives out in the shed/hut
That boy should not be sharing a room with his TWO sisters that's just weird and a shame for him and he could be getting laughed at from his friends about it

Reactions: 3
Kayleigh hair is greasy cause she is always fiddling with it they all need a visit to the hairdressers. Blue paint I was all ways told us a cold colour

She looked very run down , if I was her , I would book hair appointments somewhere nice for her and Summer to go together. I do feel for her having to do all the driving all the time , its so random for the man not to drive .

Any Exciting Questions for their Q&A you want to ask them 😂
Why hasn't she addressed the ex con and kid comment , why Kev doesn't drive , why do they live in a small house , why does she only work a few month a year , why her daughters don't go to the hairdressers regularly , why does she exploit her kids online

Watching her crappy processed food haul and my husband says who's the twit you are watching I said it's her that looks like a witch's husband and he knew who I was talking about straight away

• Haha
So kayleighs thumbs are weird so we got treated to man child's finger biting nails on the processed junk food haul last night 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kevs as dull as dishwater 🤣they buy so much cheap processed crap and the younger kids get the goodies the teens get the crap 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.