Life of the baldwins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never has their hair nice in spilt buns or anything yet she has time to do it as she is unemployed

Reactions: 1
Is she just trolling tattle at this point? 🤣
More McDonald’s
A giant 4 year old in a buggy because she’s ‘headstrong’ Surely you kid gets so big for the buggy it breaks, that should tell you she’s too big for it.
And having her child in no car seat whilst driving on the motorway again!! with the car seat behind her!! duck sake! Kayleigh I know you read here, put your kids in their car seats!!!

Reactions: 4
She needs to practice what she preaches
She moans about her skin teeth etc
Well eating sugary crap isn’t doing you any favours, you are your own worst enemy
Was she trying to hide herself stuffing her McDonald’s in her Gob!
As for the buggy that is just sheer Laziness 4 year old in a buggy she has just started the school she is resorting to bad habits she is not going to learn if you as a Mother let her be
She lets that Lassie rule the roost!

Reactions: 3
Think Kayleigh is afraid of letting go and letting sienna grown up just throw the buggy out Kayleigh has said she too big for it so just skip it

She and the youngest two especially are all was stuffing there faces full of crap the food hauls are full of processed shite ,i have yet to see her cook a decent meal from scratch ,she's seems very mean with the food situation as Iv said before with the teens always moaning about them eating ,what she want them to do starve and let the youngest stuff there faces 🤷

I have never seen anyone look so chuffed at tonsils coming out , tonsils coming out = content !! See she's fatening the girls up again

Is that what equates to new, exciting content?. Stick the camera on a shelf, even though the picture quality is shite and film ourselves all sitting on the sofa looking bored shitless. Hold on, Sienna was eating.

Kaleigh, you didn't need that bunny planter. That's another 6 quid you will never see again.

I have never seen anyone look so chuffed at tonsils coming out , tonsils coming out = content !! See she's fatening the girls up again
The headline was rather dramatic. Felicity needs an operation. She'll be milking this bleedin' thing, that's for sure.

Reactions: 5
Kev the neglectful dad sat in back of car like a kid

She will never get took serious in the yt world until she gets better equipment her picture quality is the worst I have ever seen I don't know what the hell she films on

Every crappy scene looks smoky

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kev the neglectful dad sat in back of car like a kid

She will never get took serious in the yt world until she gets better equipment her picture quality is the worst I have ever seen I don't know what the hell she films on

Every crappy scene looks smoky
She was showing off a canon g7x not long ago, it’s gone now….

Reactions: 1
What's with the pictures of her and kev she looks like a drag act with no teeth 🙈 she looks awful like Kevs no Brad Pitt but what does he see in her ,it does not surprise me the girls eating yet more crap ..the filming is awful like what happened the cannon they prob took it back .

She was showing off a canon g7x not long ago, it’s gone now….
probs sold it to pay for taking them to the cinema ECT for content

What's with the pictures of her and kev she looks like a drag act with no teeth 🙈 she looks awful like Kevs no Brad Pitt but what does he see in her ,it does not surprise me the girls eating yet more crap ..the filming is awful like what happened the cannon they prob took it back .
She is like a gurner

Kev is ok looking but he is short , can t drive and is a soft twit

• Haha
She's trying to keep to a weekly budget, or so she tells us!
Always seems to be over it, buying this that and the next extra things! I know we all we all have to do a top up shop, but it gets ridiculous!

She's trying to keep to a weekly budget, or so she tells us!
Always seems to be over it, buying this that and the next extra things! I know we all we all have to do a top up shop, but it gets ridiculous!

Absolutely, but most people's top up shops are for milk, bread and a couple of bits of fruit or veg, not sweets and biscuits. She's her own worst enemy.

Absolutely, but most people's top up shops are for milk, bread and a couple of bits of fruit or veg, not sweets and biscuits. She's her own worst enemy.
She goes against everything she says her skin breaking out her teeth are falling out
Solution lets buy more biscuits chocolates the list goes on
I will have a whinge later Hypocrite much

Reactions: 2
Her phone camera lens is bloody filthy clean it!
Not to mention poor quality, so much for the new camera she bought.
Riveting content sitting inside the car and sitting on a couch looking at glum faces
oh yes out for lunch so much for looking after your pennies.

Reactions: 5
She's as dull as dishwater she should put down her filthy camera and sort some nutritional meals for them kids they are going to end up with problems in later life obesity dental problems and get a wash ,if Kevs a top chef😂he's more a cook really😂why are they eating processed tit she's too lazy to cook most the time ,always making excuses ,or flying around filming buying tat trying to stay relevant .Has she teeth (genuine question) because she looks gummy half they time maybe all rotted from all the crap and fizzy pop.She just oozes Grotbag she's better off going cooking a decent meal and cleaning her house because it always look filthy .

What boring content . She's very dramatic and everything seems to be a big deal . Many kids have their tonsils out. Although , they haven't definitely said she needs it anyway .

She's as dull as dishwater she should put down her filthy camera and sort some nutritional meals for them kids they are going to end up with problems in later life obesity dental problems and get a wash ,if Kevs a top chef😂he's more a cook really😂why are they eating processed tit she's too lazy to cook most the time ,always making excuses ,or flying around filming buying tat trying to stay relevant .Has she teeth (genuine question) because she looks gummy half they time maybe all rotted from all the crap and fizzy pop.She just oozes Grotbag she's better off going cooking a decent meal and cleaning her house because it always look filthy .
Was it rhys that had toothache ? probs because of what he's been raised on and she was almost laughing

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.