Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honestgirl

VIP Member
According to Brooke's vlog Jamie had a seizure. No doubt K will want to talk about it on her vlog tomorrow..

See hearing this I doubt them. Did they get travel insurance or she k hoping to make a claim for another holiday. I don’t trust them
---
She said it be too expensive to hire bikes as there are so many of them maybe next time. Well she chose to have 6 kids does she mean next time when there’s maybe just here and the two little girls as that’s the only ones she wants to spend on

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Lovegardeninguk

Does anyone know why Felicity keeps taking her bloody shoe off when she's proven she can walk perfectly well? The amount of walking alone on holiday proves that.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
K is never happy, she is always moaning about something illness, kids, car, holidays, money, food, Kev, weight, The House, dog/rabbit. Yet she actually does very little, doesn’t take the kids to school, doesn’t work, doesn’t cook, doesn’t do housework, doesn’t get up in the morning. Everyone and everything else is to blame. Get a job and get the kids in school.

queen4

Chatty Member
I wonder why she quickly changed the title of the vlog after it was released? From "Should we home educate" to "Home education". Maybe she thought the former sounded like she was asking the internet to decide for her?

1717798408741.png

1717798542693.png

• Haha

sleepy head

Chatty Member
Why would you go all that way and take a beach tent and picnic basket surely you would won’t to see parts of Italy and not sit on the beach when you do that in the uk I would spend the £200 on bedding and towels as it’s a holiday think she would of been better going to haven lol 😂

• Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
The school must be fed up with her at this point. It’s bad enough she’s taken F out for the week when she’s had so much time off because she supposedly gets too tired but now she’s claiming she has Tonsillitis. It likely is from the plane but K won’t have that. Why’s she so keen to take as much time off school as possible? I hope the school start questioning it, I really do. She’s only posted to her stories because she’s used that as an excuse why F is absent from school as if it proves anything if they were to check.

She really does need to stop her kids being poorly for content too.

Mopatopshop

I agree, it was something that he didn’t want to be responsible for causing. Such a shame because she’s come back worse and more dangerous before thinking she’s untouchable. I wish someone else would pick her up, whatever it was was an empty threat or she wouldn’t have come back like she is now.

With her own MH troubles & complaining she’s struggling and the need to escape the house the other day because she couldn’t cope with the girls being there all day long, she really does need to go careful to what she’s sharing as those kids could quickly have external involvement. Kev seems as useful as a chocolate teapot at times. I’m sure given half the chance he’d be gone.
The last place I'd put myself if I truly had MH issues would be a you tube channel for all and sundry to critique. You need rhino hide to survive when you put yourself in the public domain. Was it just a ruse to put Racoon off? Like I say, very manipulative.

kizzy

VIP Member
Those kids will be getting the same standard of education as Sarah Inghams kids are getting, i.e. none.

Reactions: 6

MissWinnie

VIP Member
5 days 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 in euro camp 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 in 2 caravans 😂 😂 😂 😂 I just can't 😂 😂 stop 😂 😂 laughing 😂 😂
I was shocked to hear that 🤣🤣 They really have been making it out to be this big amazing holiday but it is a caravan park in a different country. Nothing wrong with budget friendly holidays of course and I’m sure Eurocamps are amazing (I’ve been to one in France but only as a child so a long time ago now).

I don’t understand why they have been treating the partners of the older ones if it clearly impacts on being able to give their kids a great holiday? Instead it sounds like K is going to be penny watching the entire time they are away, it’s quite sad really - the fact they won’t even pay out for towel and bedding bales or even deckchairs is ridiculous - can’t wait to see them all sharing one big picnic blanket 🤣 The girlfriends could have paid themselves or not gone and they could have asked for a contribution from the kids that are working if things were that tight. Kev implied that he’s paid for them all to go as this is likely the one and only time they will be able to go together.

Wonder if she will get the towels and bedding washed before coming back? No doubt they will gain a little extra weight will have all them caked in sweat and god knows what else to bring home. Poor kids had an outfit a day but they don’t have any spares to change into. If they are walking around in high 20s they are going to get hot and bothered.

The kids are very lucky to be going abroad but I just don’t get it with this lot.If they knew it’s going to be the only family holiday for them all like this, Venice seems like a strange choice with kids in tow (imo).

It’s all a bit bizarre but can’t wait to see it all unfold.

pamperpanda

She's on/done a 24 hour fast?! Show's how obsessed she is with social media, she should get her face out of her phone (and get out of bed with her children) how perthetic can one person be??

JustCallMeMum

VIP Member
I find it weird that after the stripey one outed her he has since left her alone.
When there is so much he could throw at her.

I think I know why but I am not saying.
Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Assuming they are coming home today, they’ve got a 2 hr drive to airport, 3 hours before they are due to fly to allow check in etc. Then a 2hr flight (Ryanair flight to Bristol from Venice takes off 6pm their time so they’d need to be leaving anytime from 1pm).

They’ve only really had 3 days to enjoy their holiday because day 1 and 5 are taken up with travel, packing up, unpacking etc. Seems an awful lot of hassle for a 4 night break (imo). I think short breaks are best kept to city breaks/beach breaks with short transfers or you’ve lost a day travelling.

Hope the kids have enjoyed themselves though, shocking there hasn’t been any evidence of a sun hat insight for those kids though - that’s neglect when they’ve spent full days out in the sunshine.

Mopatopshop

Kayleigh not happy about the new pricing structure at the fruit farm.
Is she ever? Does seem expensive for pick your own. Cheaper at Aldi and you don't have to do any work. 🤣
---
So apparently home schooling involves your school day being filmed and and shared on SM, could you imagine if the teachers did that and what K would have to say. The school day K should be focused on the child and there shouldn't be a phone in sight. The old woman in me is wondering if this new homeschooling trend is the new university for kids to be come YT "stars"
Baking a cake and strawberry picking isn't really an education though is it? Is homeschooling for content only??? Shame on her if it is!

Sunny side up

I
You can see the instant switch as soon as she realises the camera is on her. That’s quite awful really. There are too many care free instances where she doesn’t realise or forgets the camera is on her that she’s walking fine. I think it’s become more obvious than ever at this point :(
Its sad that kids have to perform to get perants money and perants incourage it just to get attention I know she not the only one on youbtube that does it but just crazy not realising that when there older the affects it has on there m h . To me its a wanna be inghams .