Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Sienna will miss out on crucial interventions that she will need , especially her speech . It’s definitely regressed , what will happen when she’s a teenager and she’s still talking like this?

Reactions: 7

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
7 nights in a hotel in Salou or wherever would have been cheaper than 5 nights 🤣( 3 uninterrupted days) in the caravan, who even stays in a caravan in Italy 🤦 you honestly couldn't make this shit up.

*I don't watch so have no clue how much she paid

Buddylove

VIP Member
Sienna is already an expert on MacDonald’s, she won’t need extra lessons on what’s on the menu, imagine your family being an absolute car crash and an absolute mess and vlogging it for strangers

• Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Did you see F walking in the play area no shoes on tonight's? And limping when she knows that cameras on her she starts limping unless she forgets then walks normall . And for her home schooling didn't know what diffrance was between ocean and sea something like that what a great mother she is having a go at summer because she didn't do geography so K said how would she now when K didnt know herself and she home schoolingThen moaned about the younger boy because he was up 3 times in the night bc of sun burn . AND S face so burnt mother of the year there
You can see the instant switch as soon as she realises the camera is on her. That’s quite awful really. There are too many care free instances where she doesn’t realise or forgets the camera is on her that she’s walking fine. I think it’s become more obvious than ever at this point :(

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
The Pink videos are embarrassing. K seriously needs to get a grip. They were so far up in the stadium it wasn’t worth being there 🤣

• Haha

Buddylove

VIP Member
Omg f running down the sand dunes 🤦‍♀️thought she couldn’t walk without wheelchair or needed her sticks very interesting vlog as sticks very hardly used and no wheelchair to be seen why is this child unable to attend full time school doing what she has just done
You are a nut job bullshitter Kayleigh, I’m embarrassed for you
IMG_1196.png
IMG_1197.png

• Wow

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
New thread for this lot . Sorry I couldn’t find a title as thread had gone on 🫣
To recap ;
Kayleigh decided to leave you tube after The Racoon came for her for exploiting the kids and showing favouritism .
She then decided to return and not feature the kids so much .
Her content is however Felicity’s leg problems and Sienna being home schooled and on a part time time table .
The are off on holiday to Italy soon so expect lots of content .
Feel free to add anything else

Last edited:

MissWinnie

VIP Member
They are at Trencreek Holiday park and in a straight line from play park it’s 60ish meters one way so that girl has no issues at all walking & she won’t qualify for DLA higher mobility either. If there is even a whiff of her attempting to claim different this vlog footage has been saved and will be sent to DWP. I’m not afraid to report any fraudster, certainly not one like Kayleigh.
IMG_6670.jpeg

• Heart
This home schooling won't last ive done it and with in 6 months back to school . I had no like free time selfish maybe but doing schooling everyday no it's OK for first month then nope and sent my child back into school after 6 months .it's hard work pluss i had no time to do things selfish maybe but just going to the shop under your feet 24 7 so in the end my child ended up doing g c e all great grades collage I T passed al that very proud if my child stayed at home no way would he done all off that so i now she wont last or she end up doing nothing with her .i think K thinks she earn mega money on you tube so girls won't have to work she lives in a day dream
Whilst you realised it wasn’t working for your family Mrs B couldn’t loose face and admit her shortcomings. It’s an absolute disaster waiting to unfold. Sadly, the kids will be the ones who suffer. They are intolerable kids - and need set boundaries and routine.

Buddylove

VIP Member
That is so true about Riley, shes either talking to him like he’s something she’s stepped in or moaning about him, how must that poor lad feel, he never smiles or looks happy

• Sad

Mumbun

10 of them in two caravans, flights, food drinks snacks activities PLUS 3x school fines for each parent… they could of likely had a proper holiday somewhere.
The euro camp sites can be really nice with lovely pools and whatnot… would not want to get stuck next to the Baldwin klampits