Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulu locket

Crikey 🫣 poor kids stand no chance now - she doesn't even have a grasp of basic literacy and grammar so how she thinks she can home school successfully is beyond me

Reactions: 8

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I find it weird that after the stripey one outed her he has since left her alone.
When there is so much he could throw at her.

I think I know why but I am not saying.
Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
I think she threatened to take her own life

Honestgirl

VIP Member
Holiday looool are you having a laugh. 5 nights only and they would have had to pay £360 fines for sch absence as it’s 60 per child per parent. Taking you own bed sheets to make the beds. Staying in a caravan and cooking your own food. No wifi. No sunbeds. What kind of bull shit is this lol. This is torture not a holiday it’s embarrassing

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
I'm so excited for Summer's Prom on Friday. In the last vlog she was full of happiness and excited to feel special which she deserves so much. She hinted that the entire vlog would be about her just for one day. I hope she gets her wish and feels special, she's a lovely girl.
No doubt the two little girls will have to be shoe horned into the vlog somehow.

What a holiday. Long suffering Kev up before 7 and walking to the supermarket for BBQ stuff. Prices of drinks on campsite. Mosquitos.
Left over pizza.Youngest urchin with a face like fizz. Nothing changes even on holiday Mrs B is moaning and filming. I’m so glad I’m at home having a glass of rose 🍷and looking forward to my dinner later. I’d loose the will to live if I was with them. No doubt there will be a going home pack with me soon. Bet you all can’t wait.
---
Instead of getting himself a lager (prob more ) he could have got them an extra chips to share .
To be fair, the poor beggar deserves a few beers. He never stops and is always (I use the term loosely) cooking and walking to the shops. It’s rare he gets to sleep in his own bed and is always working through the list of jobs his idle witch of a wife gives him. Useless as he is he goes to work and runs the place. I’d buy him a beer myself.

Last edited:
OMG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Everything that’s wrong about chavs abroad.

For the love of god and all things holy. Just imagine in your worst nightmare being saddled next to that lot on a flight.

Barely on site and she’s complaining about prices. Hasn’t Jamie fetched his Sainsbury’s staff discount card and hasn’t her ‘prices’ been forward to the Eurocamp shops?

Don’t worry, Kev will knock up some chef quality crap and they will be home before they know it
🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunny side up

This home schooling won't last ive done it and with in 6 months back to school . I had no like free time selfish maybe but doing schooling everyday no it's OK for first month then nope and sent my child back into school after 6 months .it's hard work pluss i had no time to do things selfish maybe but just going to the shop under your feet 24 7 so in the end my child ended up doing g c e all great grades collage I T passed al that very proud if my child stayed at home no way would he done all off that so i now she wont last or she end up doing nothing with her .i think K thinks she earn mega money on you tube so girls won't have to work she lives in a day dream

MissWinnie

VIP Member
F**king skanky grifter :mad:
She’s vile isn’t she 😡

She admitted that Felicity hasn’t required pain relief for weeks now, riding around on a bike and god knows what else behind the scenes. The ‘tremors’ as Kayleigh calls them will be because her muscles have been put to work for the first time in ages. I’m sure the physio would tell her this when she’s next in as well. Felicity looked stable enough stood there helping with the dinner and moving around.

She does not need a blue badge, nor does she likely qualify for anything else. She won’t declare if she does get anything though - she’ll be reported straight away and evidence shared to show it’s not required. A blue badge is for someone who is the same majority to all of the time not just for now and again when it’s needed. Her address is common knowledge as are her kids names and details because she’s putting their info out online for anyone and everyone to see.

pamperpanda

I think Summer looks lovely personally, not sure why she has she coat on when the Temps are so high, she must be roasting. S looks like she's thrown a tantrum, her sandals look tatty also. Love the have I just taken my children.. I think you will find K that Kev's also there and half the children are his also.

• Heart
I couldn’t put myself through a short journey down the road with a load of kids (ie Scumavans to the lodge are another lot) for just a few days. Honestly I do not understand these YouTubers.

kizzy

VIP Member
It’s already been said but felicity was WALKING in that toilet block and went into the cubicle BARE FOOTED, bloody disgusting, you are a disgusting excuse for a mother K View attachment 2969754
And then they would have got into their sleeping bags with their pee stained feet, absolutely disgusting., Kayleigh you disgusting.

• Sick

queen4

Chatty Member
"DAD GOT TO DRIVE WITH NO LICENCE IN ITALY"

LOL congratulations Kev 🤣 Like a little boy in a toy car going vroom vroom :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

dippyrama

OMG. If S has that many problems she needs to be in school with professionals, not at home with a clueless mother. K is just lazy, giving in to these girls instead of parenting them. This Home Education BS is purely for content in my opinion. No way in the best interests for the child. However this has taught her if she plays up enough she can get what she wants. Although I think both the girls are already aware of that. I remember a few vlogs back about how they had to go to mcdonalds because it had been mentioned by one of the teens so K couldn't possibly say no. Those girls need to learn the word NO. They are going to be really hard to parent as they get older unless they learn the world does not revolve around them.

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
So apparently home schooling involves your school day being filmed and and shared on SM, could you imagine if the teachers did that and what K would have to say. The school day K should be focused on the child and there shouldn't be a phone in sight. The old woman in me is wondering if this new homeschooling trend is the new university for kids to be come YT "stars"
I've said all along this "homeschooling" is just for content. She needs a kid at home every day for filming.