Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
I think Summer looks lovely personally, not sure why she has she coat on when the Temps are so high, she must be roasting. S looks like she's thrown a tantrum, her sandals look tatty also. Love the have I just taken my children.. I think you will find K that Kev's also there and half the children are his also.
Her feet must be sore in those cheap sandals wandering around Venice. Why they didn’t put her in trainers I don’t know.

Glad to see Felicity has recovered. From what was shown in yesterday’s vlog there is no need for her to be using those crutches anymore. I still doubt the CRPS diagnosis, I think K hindered her recovery when she originally injured her knee and it had a psychological impact as it was suddenly gaining attention. Since professionals became more heavily involved it was almost overnight that the improvements showed.

Reactions: 12

sleepy head

Chatty Member
Omg f running down the sand dunes 🤦‍♀️thought she couldn’t walk without wheelchair or needed her sticks very interesting vlog as sticks very hardly used and no wheelchair to be seen why is this child unable to attend full time school doing what she has just done

Reactions: 11
I think parents should be expected to have a certain level of literacy & numeracy to be allowed to home educate their children, otherwise the education system is letting these children down.
Their afternoon consisted of adding up Mum's Primark haul 🤣 That's not home educating your kids. That was called skiving in my day! 🤬 Or was it a Sunday?
I totally agree. You can’t educate if your uneducated. Educated to masters degree I wholly acknowledge it would be impossible for me to provided a basic rounded education for children.
Perhaps an unpopular opinion (or not), the only thing up with the youngest is that she likes 100% her own way and she plays them like a fiddle to get it. I loved school - my sister hated it. She still had to go. In life we have to
do things at the right time and for the right reason. It’s called discipline and young madam needs a hearty taste of it.

Reactions: 11

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Classic K, ‘we are now doing a Mediterranean diet for Felicity’. Roll on after their Mediterranean break ‘we are all craving leek and ham pie’. That didn’t last long 😣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
the fact Kayleigh responds, deletes comments then rant's on IG, 100% proves she knows the comments are true...

If they weren't, she wouldn't be bothering her shirt tail or even mention the crutches

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
This is all just to say they've been to "Italy",

but they won't see nothing apart from the caravan site haha, as it's expensive and not enough time or energy

• Haha

mummy_3

Chatty Member
very miraculous recovery for a child who had to use a wheelchair and had a life altering illness!

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Home education is exactly right for many kids. However Felicity struck me as someone who liked school and does seem bright, so I think it’s a shame if she does home ed her .As for Sienna she needs it for her speech. It’s gone backwards and the problem as well is K maybe doesn’t see it because she’s used to her speech.

Reactions: 9

Millie’s mummy

Instead of getting himself a lager (prob more ) he could have got them an extra chips to share .
they needed atleast 5 pizzas and 5 chips. Thats only 2 slices each and some chips. There were only 4 slices per pizza.
---
Did you see F walking in the play area no shoes on tonight's? And limping when she knows that cameras on her she starts limping unless she forgets then walks normall . And for her home schooling didn't know what diffrance was between ocean and sea something like that what a great mother she is having a go at summer because she didn't do geography so K said how would she now when K didnt know herself and she home schoolingThen moaned about the younger boy because he was up 3 times in the night bc of sun burn . AND S face so burnt mother of the year there
also if she cant straighten her leg etc how did she managed to climb up the big steep bouncy castle slide stairs to go down it then. If she can barely walk how can she climb stairs on a. Bouncy castle.

• Heart

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
It was taking bath mats that got me, seriously you would need another holiday to recover. She would be better off staying in this country. There will no doubt be some drama she bangs on about for several vlogs and will involve either F or Sienna.

• Haha
  • Wow

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
I can’t believe they went through Summer makeup bag, so rude and then taking the mick. Kev also dropping an F bomb on the family channel… lovely.

sleepy head

Chatty Member
She was classing her as disabled etc but hay ho vlogs show the truth this has shattered Kayleigh’s wishes
---
No way does that child need a blue badge for the car

Last edited:

Kattykat10

VIP Member
Ffs I can’t with this woman. Saying Siennas stress levels are up as half term nearly over. She’s what 5 or 6. She doesn’t like school as she doesn’t get her own way there.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
The girls have gone to the camping bathroom block barefoot 🤢 We camp and stay at some immaculate sites but you just don’t know who’s been in there before and what’s on the floor, especially if it’s been a while since the last clean that day 🤮

Attachments

• Sick

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I’m guessing that’s why the comments are turned off , I’m sure a few people would be thinking the same . This is the problem when thick people lie , they can’t keep up with it all . She will be in pain and back on the crutches now so Kayleigh doesn’t have to send her to school. .

MissWinnie

VIP Member
According to Brooke's vlog Jamie had a seizure. No doubt K will want to talk about it on her vlog tomorrow..

I’ve not seen much of these two before. Why has Brooke packed nothing but dresses and heels for a family holiday? Skimpy ones at that - by all accounts from what I’ve read here it sounds like Kev is a bit of a perve when it comes to her? Jamie seems very childish for an adult as well.