Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leigh225

I’m
I've seen her name in a lot of threads lol, she comments on loads of vlogs.

It's either a wind up or she is extremely thick.
She must be thick ha ha. But having a name like carol creamer it has to be a piss take, or she gets very excited everytime
She sees k.
Gummy is showing her true colours on the you tube comments tonight isn’t she.
---
Seen it now yep she even said she got herself the shoes as summer had her little shopping trip the other Day basically meaning she was jealous. Then she said she’s only even had flat primark shoes meaning they aren’t nice but then told the person in the comment summer had asked for them. No she hadn’t she wanted converse I R.E.M. and k said they are like converse and alot cheaper for only 8 pounds or so. She’s a liar
---
Also they spending alot of money lately like they have come in with some She never sends the girls to the hairdressers as it’s too expensive. Riley gets a normal nice ball able shou hav had for Xmas but got cheap shit so they hav def come in with some money
---
As for f there nothing wrong with the girls leg and she’s totally happy and in no pain at all
I expect she has had a backdated DLA payment come in for s. How she has blagged that who knows but I bet it’s that.
I also never known a chef who seems to hve most weekends off. My husband is a chef and weekends is the busiest time. Bet he I had got part time to get more benefits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

sleepy head

Chatty Member
Laughing at her thinking she should have a pillow for gods sake it’s a&e waiting room if she was in that much pain how on earth did she sleep 🤷‍♀️ Kayleigh spends far to much time on goggle she is making the kids believe they are injured

Honestgirl

VIP Member
No fuckijg way. Reece finishing college and suddenly f has a new illness that can be faked as it can’t be seen and they will get dla and a new mobility car. Can’t the professionals see what’s she’s doing. She needs to do a lie detector this is diagusting and no way does kev work
---
So this time last year Jamie was about to finish college and she was pushing on Sienna and now Reece and felicity. Anyone can surely see she’s a fraudster
---
How can u claim dla for something that cannot be proved. Drs said there was nothing wrong so she’s obv making it up now to in my eyes help her mum as she was told!! Drs just said this as they can see there nothing wrong and k doing their head in as she’s desperate for money

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Does Kayleigh not realise Felicity isn't running around exercising with her "sore knee", so all these macdonalds will be making her overweight

leighleigh28xx

She works? What 4 hours a week during the summer season, thats considered "work" now is it? She's a cheeky bitch honestly!
Also, can't believe the cheek taking F to hijack Summers PT appointment!! So fucking selfish! Poor Summer doesn't even get her medical appointments to herself! I WISH someone would report her to SS, if i knew her address id do it myself! All i knw is she lives on the biggest shit hole estate in Taunton, Priory i think its called lol

• Heart

Mopatopshop

Mediterranean diet my a**e! Eat salmon Felicity but have a choc pot for pud 🤣 That's like doing slimming world and having a salad for lunch and a cream cake for dessert 🤷‍♀️ Not gonna work love 🤔

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Her sister seemed like an older , cockier and uglier version of Summer. I wouldn’t know where to look with all of Brooke’s skimpy outfits, she seems well skanky whilst Bella seems very classy .

queen4

Chatty Member
Direct quotes:

"I do not know how some people get away with the content they put on youtube"

"I don't know how these things manage to be allowed on youtube, or allow these people to get so rich from putting such blummin garbage out there"

Kayleigh, Life of the Baldwins

• Haha
  • Wow

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
If she stopped buying Sienna so much crap to eat bet she would save a small fortune. . I’ve never seen a kid eat so much shite and she’s just ballooning .

pamperpanda

Isn't summer doing her GCSES at the moment? Where is she going to study? No desk, laptop ect. The younger girls go to bed at what 7/8 pm so she's probably kicked out the bedroom then. House full downstairs making a racket non stop. K&K put the children in that situation so I think they should be on a sofa bed in the living room and summer should have their bedroom.

Xentos75

Another thing that will end up neglected just like the paddling pool she is a lazy ass get… of all things she had to get a hot tub a excuse to use for Felicity what a load of shit… so you mean to say that lassie has been going without being washed in a bath
Till you got this hot tub … no this is all about you Kaleigh anything for a video and a dodgy arse fence on the cheap .. isn’t she supposed to get council approval for that
---

Sunny side up

I don’t think any medical person is mentioning CRPS or any other concern. I think they’ve told her she needs to be walking on it and they giving her a bit of physio to get it moving again. K is self diagnosing F on the internet. It’s all psychological, she is probably telling f don’t walk on it and I will buy you presents.
No a consultant can't dignoise it it's neurologist has to and its long prosses because its not easy dignoises took months for them to dignoise my husband i can't go were near him he's grown man he screams if slight nudge clothes bed covers endless sleep less nights pins needles numb ness 24/7 no pain killers rtouches it its wwaful awful condition all he done was bend over washing machine to mend it it's all to do with nevers and brain I DONT SEE ANY OF THAT IN F it really is no joke or nothing to be proud of like k is

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kattykat10

VIP Member
She needs to give up vlogging. She had a go and it really hasn’t worked. She’ll never have the lifestyle she wants. Kev is on the lookout for a younger model. She keeps Kev so she doesn’t have to work. The house is a complete mess and her vlogs are boring. They’re mainly her stood in the kitchen talking or in the car. It’s like she only had two children and we know which ones they are.

sleepy head

Chatty Member
Oh my days it’s a condition not a disease how many other people have conditions she goes on she needs help and yeah you are the one Kayleigh that Needs help I can totally understand why you have no friends and obviously no family as you only talk bout your mum bet they have all walked away from you and it’s your own fault why don’t you wait till your next appointment when they will tell you more and the physio will definitely help felicity but keeping her home why she been going school the last 12 weeks with the same condition it’s all for Kayleigh’s benefit

leigh225

She’s back online talking about ignoring other peoples opinions. Hit a nerve there has he Kayleigh

• Haha

Lovegardeninguk

OMG how boring was the James Blunt vlog? Can't stand the bloke or his depressing lyrics so putting this lot of losers with him made me want to vom. So who babysat the girls?

leighleigh28xx

So insta is her new YouTube, great! Ffs does she never give up!
---
So all her petty (bullshit) excuses for "quitting YouTube" (for now) don't count if its posted on a different, yet still social media, platform 🤔
The biggest attention seeking munchausen biatch EVER

• Heart