Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Agee , it is chaos in that house , Kayleigh is just after extra pennies . Needs to be looked at by social services .
---

This was the boy that a couple of years ago she was convinced had ADHD or Autism . There’s no way that’s the case if he’s managing to get him else up and dressed and getting to school himself at 11 years old . That was to try and swindle the system as well.
She makes it so obvious as is trying it wirh then all now Jamie has finished school. She’s awful

Reactions: 2
I travelled last weekend to see the same carnival in Bridgwater... why has she added her own music over some of the processions? I assume to drown out the chosen two?

Reactions: 3
I travelled last weekend to see the same carnival in Bridgwater... why has she added her own music over some of the processions? I assume to drown out the chosen two?
It will be so she doesn't get copyrighted. Your not allowed music on YouTube, if she'd have left it in she would have got a strike and not got the few pennies she "earns"

She had a huge slice of chocolate cake, then was eating Kev's and then he went to the shop to buy biscuits so they could have them with milk before bed
I noticed that too. Anyway, why are they giving them milk and biscuits in bed and do they brush their teeth before or after that snack?

Reactions: 5
Pancake for breakfast( no doubt with chocolate spread and cream), McDonald's for dinner, pick n mix and hotdogs for tea. And K says they eat healthy and loads of veg...

Reactions: 6
Pancake for breakfast( no doubt with chocolate spread and cream), McDonald's for dinner, pick n mix and hotdogs for tea. And K says they eat healthy and loads of veg...
then they must have 2 roast potatoes, 1 parsnip each on their roast dinners. No where near enough what they show you for 8-10 people.

I agree, only hubbie and I here, admittedly we do have very large roast dinners, but we'd do that size pork on a Sunday and have some left over for sandwiches ect.

I think I understand why the older ones snack so much after seeing her portion sizes. I work on produce in a supermarket and it's VERY hard work, Jamie will be needing plenty of energy. Maybe if the dinners they are making was better planned out they wouldn't snack (that she moans about all the time. Remember the locked cupboard?) so much.

She's not going without is she, we can tell that by the amazing weight loss she's having on slimming world...oh wait!

• Haha
If she cut back even slightly on all the biscuits, junk food, mcdonalds etc she could easily buy more of the proper food to increase portion sizes.

The other day in her vlog she was saying how Felicity at school doesn't get a free piece of fruit at break anymore, so that's why she now sends her in with.. "something chocolatey" instead.

She said she doesn't just send her in with a (bought) piece of fruit because Felicity "doesn't have many teeth" to eat apples and "doesn't like" bananas and oranges, whilst soft berries are "out of season".

Honestly K stop making excuses for the crap diets and unfair food distribution.

Its a shame for the boy, dressed like a woman.
---
If she cut back even slightly on all the biscuits, junk food, mcdonalds etc she could easily buy more of the proper food to increase portion sizes.

The other day in her vlog she was saying how Felicity at school doesn't get a free piece of fruit at break anymore, so that's why she now sends her in with.. "something chocolatey" instead.

She said she doesn't just send her in with a (bought) piece of fruit because Felicity "doesn't have many teeth" to eat apples and "doesn't like" bananas and oranges, whilst soft berries are "out of season".

Honestly K stop making excuses for the crap diets and unfair food distribution.
I bought blueberries and raspberries last night from Aldi...every supermarket has berries all year round, she's bullshitting.

Reactions: 7
Did you see the state of the trainers Riley was wearing :mad:
Riley looks really ragged. He needs new gear she just doesn’t want to spend on him. I feel sad for him he looks fed up with the girls all the time on their boring silly trips

Reactions: 7
Riley will rebel as he’s 11 and k just isn’t keeping up to the mark with him at all

Reactions: 4
You would think with Riley being Kev's only biological boy, he would get put on a pedistool...

but no he doesn't, him and Summer are the least thought about.

You would think with Riley being Kev's only biological boy, he would get put on a pedistool...

but no he doesn't, him and Summer are the least thought about.
Tbh kev is rather poor in the clothes side too. He’s only allowed the odd outfit from Mataram. They just have their priorities all wrong like Disney etc. now getting a carpet but the rest of the room looks tit. What’s the point She just chats and chats
---
So felicity clearly got her converse and Riley still hasn’t got any decent trainers or football boots. What is Kayleigh problems

Last edited:
Poor Summer wanted a dinner party with her friends cooked by kev for her 16th birthday on Friday but he'll have been at work all day so she is having grazing boards (cheese and crackers probably then) but it's ok for him to go to work then lay a carpet and probably move all the furniture around

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.