Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it she was talking about Kayleighs mum...

Is kev parents dead?, or have they disowned him because of what he was in prison for?.

Reactions: 2
Watching Jamie and Brooke vlog. Jamie is so so immature for his age. He’s acts disabled. My son is the same age and he’s at university and doesn’t act in any way like Jamie. He needs to grow up

Reactions: 3
Why was a 6 year old up at that time on a school night , eating chocolate cake . She was clearly tired and Felicity, they should have been up in bed . That's half of Sienna's problems , bad diet, chaotic household , fame chasing mum and no routine .

Reactions: 8
She had a huge slice of chocolate cake, then was eating Kev's and then he went to the shop to buy biscuits so they could have them with milk before bed

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The last thing they girls need is more biscuits before bed, as it will just lay in their tummy's,

a couple of Weetabix would be more appropriate, if they were still hungry.

Reactions: 4
So it turns out she got Riley to subscribe so she hit 10k (shown on Brooke's vlog). Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s the point of having 10k subscribers if hardly anyone watches your slogs, it’s embarrassing and I’m embarrassed for you and your shambles of a family and house Kayleigh

Trampy witch, she stops in bed while her 11 year old son gets himself up for school. Absolutely disgusting.she needs reporting to SS

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Stupid butch she’s so acting on Siena having needs so she can get dla. Nothing wrong with the girl she’s just a spoilt little brat. Can the teachers not see that

Reactions: 5
Stupid butch she’s so acting on Siena having needs so she can get dla.
And even worse is using it to excuse bad behaviour/diet.

From her haul vlog.. Sienna apparently can't go without biscuits everyday because... "she can't regulate that she's not having biscuits" :mad:

And even worse is using it to excuse bad behaviour/diet.

From her haul vlog.. Sienna apparently can't go without biscuits everyday because... "she can't regulate that she's not having biscuits" :mad:
I don’t get why that even ever started. Who gives their kids biscuits, probably in bed, before they go to sleep. I bet thats even after teeth brushed.

I don’t get why that even ever started. Who gives their kids biscuits, probably in bed, before they go to sleep. I bet thats even after teeth brushed.
They probably don’t do their teeth before bed they only bath on Sundays lol she buys small bottles of shampoo etc surprised that last a week with all them
Sienna obviously don’t like her gran as she is the only one that discipline's her no ground rules in that house

In one night after school they had a piece of chocolate cake when they got home, S had one during the live and then was told to stop eating Kev's and 2 biscuits. K said she didn't eat much of her tea but again during the live she wanted the pasta that was being cooked for the next day. How many cals is that kid having ?

Reactions: 6
In the previous slog she said they had to glue Rileys school shoes together until he could be taken for new ones.Why tell the www these things :mad:
Its so she can add a little more content for YT pennies.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Stupid butch she’s so acting on Siena having needs so she can get dla. Nothing wrong with the girl she’s just a spoilt little brat. Can the teachers not see that
I Agee , it is chaos in that house , Kayleigh is just after extra pennies . Needs to be looked at by social services .
---
Trampy witch, she stops in bed while her 11 year old son gets himself up for school. Absolutely disgusting.she needs reporting to SS
This was the boy that a couple of years ago she was convinced had ADHD or Autism . There’s no way that’s the case if he’s managing to get him else up and dressed and getting to school himself at 11 years old . That was to try and swindle the system as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.