Life of the baldwins #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure K jokingly doing the sad violin gestures at Kev for working long hours is a good look..

And she didn't seem to hear/ignored Riley in the background asking her why doesn't she work a second job.

Reactions: 6
Correction: Riley's question was actually "mum, why don't you try working a proper job?" Still unanswered though. Great question Riley (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why is she taking all the caravan washing home and putting it on a quick wash. Holiday parks are renowned for bed bugs or what if someone has been ill? Surely they should be boiled washed. I would hate to lie in sheets washed at someone’s house left on the washing line for days on end. It’s really not hygienic.

Reactions: 14
Why is she taking all the caravan washing home and putting it on a quick wash. Holiday parks are renowned for bed bugs or what if someone has been ill? Surely they should be boiled washed. I would hate to lie in sheets washed at someone’s house left on the washing line for days on end. It’s really not hygienic.
I thought the same and admitting it as well 🤢. If anything they should be on a longer high temperature wash! Most holiday let places usually have their laundry professionally done! That really has given me the ick.

Reactions: 4
The thought of putting your own t/towels ect in your machine, after washing strangers soiled sheets with possible Noro virus ect, jizz, urine .....yuck

Reactions: 7
I am surprised whoever owns the caravan thinks it’s acceptable, I love going on holiday and sleeping on clean white sheets, I would be livid if I got there and it was manky musty bedding.

Reactions: 3
Be interesting if someone reported it to the camp site she has said which site she is on and put it on social media bout the washing I personally wouldn’t want my house hold washing put in after the bedding been done surprised how they’ve not caught anything the thought of it makes me cringe 😬

Reactions: 5
Am I right in remembering another poster previously saying that the school her kids go to are already aware of her vlogging activities? I wonder if anything will come of that when the new term starts.

That slog has to be one of the worst ones she has put up.All the rabble butting in absolutely terrible:rolleyes:
Oh my,the state of that caravan bedding.I wouldnt let a dog sleep on them :eek:
If the caravan owners know she uses that bedding they are has scruffy has her.
She has said before that she only washes the caravan bedding when it can be put outside to dry because using her dryer then *eats into her profits*

Not heard you say you have bought Rileys uniform yet,Gums?
All that crap she bought and it cost big kid Kev nearly £50 :ROFLMAO:

Oh if anyone wants to report her, I know exactly what camp she works out thanks to someone reaching out….

But there will be no gifted holidays.. not a lot of gifted anything after people saw what she said about a baby and a prem newborn….

Reactions: 7
Thanks for the heads up about go out doors Kayleigh,

but we don't go there anyway, because unlike you and big humpback Jen, we actually go real holidays, and not camping.
Screenshot_20230829-105433.png
Screenshot_20230829-105436.png

Big Jen must have decided camping would be more comfortable than Kayleighs smelly overcrowded home
Screenshot_20230829-110038.png
Screenshot_20230829-110026.png

---
Is Jens husband there or is he messaging other women at home again ?
He never goes it's always just her alone with the kids..

Yes I wouldn't be surprised if he's with his bit on the side.

Last edited:
Why do people with 5 kids think they are a big family, it’s embarrassing. Yes it’s bigger than average but there are loads actually much bigger. Weird.

• Heart
Yes I agree...

Kayleigh has 6 ( only 3 are Kev the kids), Jen has 7....

That's a lot to me as I only have two, but compared to others it's not a lot.

I'm in threads as you know where some have, 12, 11 ect.

Kayleigh and Jen always put "large family" in their thumbnails haha .

Less than a fortnight to go to her foreign break that she hasn't booked yet.

If she was flying back this week and was affected by all the disruption I'm sure she'd be beside herself worrying about the extra costs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She might use this travel disruption as a excuse to not go anymore incase it happens again.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.