Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw the hardships post and came here.. I'm all for not judging what goes on behind closed doors but really Beckie, you have so much worry and so much to deal with you can't sleep at night, and you think you deserve public sympathy through an attention seeking insta post? duck right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I used to really like Beckie but she's SO SMUG and such a try hard. How can you write a post about feeling down and sad and then add a PR product and link? How is that genuine at all? I follow a few MH accounts who are less influencers and more bloggers, no ad in site. And yes, defo looks like she's taking a poss!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tackling all her returns....what you mean the stuff you only bought so you could add swipe ups and have no intention of ever keeping/wearing
Also what is with the bum bag worn like a 17 year old going on his first lads holiday to Magaluf

• Haha
Screenshot_20200831-191410.jpg

'Oozes out of every orifice.....'
Really? Does she actually mean orifice? 😝

Screenshot_20200831-191938.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why did she need to make a video to say her jumper is out of stock?!
Because I was desperate to buy it, so was my sister and ALL my friends.
What's wrong with you, don't you WANT to try and look like Beckie....!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1st world problems....we can’t find her HIDEOUS jumper in a link...gutted, I just don’t know how I’ll survive the day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Interesting that Beckie chooses to ignore the growing concern about child images on instagram.
Many 'influencers' are removing their kids altogether from their posts, but Beckie plasters Indi in the bath pictures for every weirdo to see.
Screenshot_20200902-001807.png

She produces a picture of him whenever her likes drop.
Let's not kid ourselves that she actually wants to proudly share the image of her only child with, potentially, millions of total strangers. It's for money, attention(to her by default) and free gifts.
It's child exploitation, he doesn't have a choice.

They need the children for engagement....sad really

Reactions: 2
Ok which one of you guys posted that comment on her woe is me post? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
The video from the salon the hairdresser washing hair isn’t wearing her mask correctly. Seems a strange video to share.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200903-131154.jpg

How embarrassing, to believe that someone is 'authentic' and KIND, on the basis of their self serving instagram page, and because they incessantly tell you how kind they are!
Beckie posts for two reasons...money and attention. Anyone who believes the carefully calculated personna is naive and immature.
Many tattlers have personal experience of her, in one sphere or another, and can speak from experience that she was a school bully, a pushy brat in TMO, and believes the universe should revolve around her.
She has great difficulties in maintaining friendships or relationships because of her neediness and foul temper.
Still, if she smiles for the 'gram and wears enough free clothes, dopey sycophants will fall for it..

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.