Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t say on my anniversary I thought that a video of us would be a good gift....but then my husband wouldn’t think a drill was a good birthday gift for me....

Reactions: 6
Can’t say on my anniversary I thought that a video of us would be a good gift....but then my husband wouldn’t think a drill was a good birthday gift for me....
I could be vulgar, and say it was probably the only drill she was likely to get from Adam...
but I won't.
😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It must be so marvellous to be an instagramer.
If I told a whole bunch of strangers that I still had a top and trousers I had in 2017, people would think I was weird and no-one would be interested.
Oh wait...
I wish she'd wear them occasionally rather than one of those dresses 🤢

Reactions: 2
That rug looks dirrrrty! The whole room looks like an old persons style. How Is that a playroom!? No colour or fun to be had in there!

Reactions: 5
Pink sofa, everything else either made of straw or straw colours.
New (straw coloured) rug that looks as though it came from a charity shop, a dolls house and a black bicycle.
Way to screw up a little boy Becks.
👍

She needs to decide if it’s a playroom or a show room. the pink sofa is pointless because wouldn’t you just sit on the sofa across in the front room? And pls pls pls get rid of the feckin wallpaper I don’t care what she sticks in there the wallpaper makes it look truly awful
The whole layout of the house is bizarre and it need some walls knocking or the stairs moved.

Reactions: 4
Shouldn’t that playroom reveal be marked as an ad?
I hate this PR product bullshit - it’s a bleeping ad!

Reactions: 4
Wonder if the playroom is still affected by second hand smoke from next door?! 🚬 🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬Or did I fall asleep from boredom and miss the update on whether the neighbours found any cracks the smells were coming through 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she still hiding the legs that we were led to believe were no longer holding her back in life?
Is there to be a grand reveal like the playroom, with strategically placed dried grass and a macrame hula skirt
👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No toys in a playroom and a full, soggy nappy on a child that’s supposed to be potty trained? He looks like a baby in that pic when he should be running round, climbing, doing far more age and stage appropriate activities not playing a toy xylophone :(

Reactions: 8
Playroom reveal?! Eh....it’s just a new beige rug. Which looks like it came from a skip. That poor child really isn’t allowed any colour in his life....it’s all so....meh

Sad sad sad.
Somebody give this poor little designer boy a mud kitchen and a painting set.
Screenshot_20200723-132228.jpg

• Sad
The ‘unpacking’ was sooo choreographed & weird 😂 my cringe reflex was going off massively 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.