Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words....she’s just trying to copy her, it’s painful. Even down to those bloody bell bottoms she thinks are fashionable. Haven’t had much of a look, assume she likes tent dresses too

She looks like a right bleeping knob too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How non-exciting is that rug to have waited over 3 months for it - wtf?! Also how hollow are the walls in her house if Indigo managed to do that with his cot?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank God that rug has arrived finally.
What that poor woman has to go through...
How non-exciting is that rug to have waited over 3 months for it - wtf?! Also how hollow are the walls in her house if Indigo managed to do that with his cot?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks to me as though Indigo is digging an escape tunnel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet Becki wishes she bagged a husband like Keeley’s. He’s far more her type.

I quite like Keeley’s style but I hate that she makes her boys wear such boring colours. Everything is so beige, her whole house looks like it’s sepia filtered.

Can you imagine if one of her boys asked if he could have a mine craft T-shirt 😂.

• Haha

I quite like Keeley’s style but I hate that she makes her boys wear such boring colours. Everything is so beige, her whole house looks like it’s sepia filtered.

Can you imagine if one of her boys asked if he could have a mine craft T-shirt 😂.
Yes, but Adam's sexy too....just in a....different way.
🙊🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her stories today! She’s insane! So apparently she has lower back pain from carrying her 2 year around it was so bad she couldn’t exercise for 4 weeks.......but now she’s healed...she have started refusing to pick of her own child....so she can go to body pump! Her priorities are ALL over the shop. She’s never gonna win mother of the year award this one! But hey at least she can work out now! Phewwwww

• Sick
  • Wow
Her stories today! She’s insane! So apparently she has lower back pain from carrying her 2 year around it was so bad she couldn’t exercise for 4 weeks.......but now she’s healed...she have started refusing to pick of her own child....so she can go to body pump! Her priorities are ALL over the shop. She’s never gonna win mother of the year award this one! But hey at least she can work out now! Phewwwww
I'm particularly riveted by the filling in of the hole in the wall.
Simply can't wait for the sanding it down once it drys.
😴

*dries.

Reactions: 1

She would probably steal her husband if she could 😆 unfortunately for Beckie all she can steal is her sepia filter and straw buckets!

• Haha
Isn't it more than slightly pathetic that Adam is asking for support for Beckie's ppsts?
On reflection, I guess he does rely on the freebies/cash her begging brings in.

Reactions: 8
The look of irritation she gives that baby when he interrupts her filming.
Blatently obvious she prefers the dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell....even the dog grooming's free.
I actually feel embarrassed for her. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
The look of irritation she gives that baby when he interrupts her filming.
Blatently obvious she prefers the dog.
The look she gave him... similar to the look she gave Adam when he went to kiss her the other day.... a family full of love.

Poor kid. He was back in those horrendous jeans that everyone knows are a pain to walk and be comfortable in. Alright for us though we're adults, but what 2 year old needs to wear 'Mom jeans ' or whatever style they're called.
Poor kid again. Feel like that's all I say to myself when I see her stories/posts

Reactions: 8
They need to find grass....no wonder the child wants to be carried he doesn’t wanna run through fields of hay!!!!! I generally don’t mind the Kelsey woman she’s had this beige and birch wood loving vibe for as long as I’ve known about her page....it’s the FAKE ness of beggie that today I cannot deal with...how can you be rewarded and titled as influencing people when you yourself don’t know who you are! Who are you Beckie? It’s fine to not know but don’t literally steal someone’s else’s persona to fill whatever blank hole is in life!!!
go find a green field for the poor toddler and if you hate the colour just BW it or better don’t taking photos! Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thing is, in the latest post, where she's valiantly and unselfishly, carrying her OWN child, someone (presumably Adam) is taking the picture.
So, if Adam doesn't do DIY, doesn't carry his child and doesn't pay for anything that Beckie can get free,
what exactly is Adam for?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.