Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came on here expecting to see lots of posts about Beckie’s midnight ‘musings’ last night...to realise now she has deleted it! Luckily for you tattlers I thought this might happen and have screenshotted the caption. Unfortunately I didn’t get the photo but it was just cornfield blah.
You are a STAR....well done for saving it!
She's honestly worse than we think.
She has everything she needs, and more to be happy, or at least content, but she's spoilt, vain, needy and ungrateful.
I've ranted on before about the current situation affecting people in dire ways, and there she sits, whining and whinging.
Jeeez woman....man the f*ck up!!!

Reactions: 8
well done for saving those! ! reading it it seems as if she cannot stand the focus not being on her for a second (ie. others having more serious problems and going through life changing situations , and perhaps not paying as much attention to needy instagram influencers) and so she is constantly searching for new ways to play the victim and draw attention to herself....

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200629-231949.jpg

Gosh, Adam's discussing 'The future of packaging' in his interview.
I'm going to be up all night fantasizing.
😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
What she really means is -
*I've added a swipe up, even though it's out of stock, if you swipe up it will stay on the cookies on your phone and anything you purchase from there for 30 days I will get commission for!*
🙄
Screenshot_20200630-104630_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
F*cking hell. Hideous pink shapeless cheap H&M dress is in the daily fail today and of course beggie has a swipe up link to it today. I’m sorry but it’s hideous. The Zara dress from last summer I actually like but come on, this one is utterly hideous. She is so desperate to be relevant and and insta-Hun it’s so sad. No wonder some of the other insta-huns make fun of her, she is like a small puppy so desperate to be loved and included in the “pack”.
I feel sorry for her really. She doesn’t have her own identity. She moulds herself into whatever she thinks is cool and relevant and will make people like her. Please beckie, I know you read this. Please just be yourself.you are far more likely to find the approval you so desperately seek if you just stop trying so hard to please and just be you!

What she really means is -
*I've added a swipe up, even though it's out of stock, if you swipe up it will stay on the cookies on your phone and anything you purchase from there for 30 days I will get commission for!*
🙄
View attachment 167671
Exactly that!!! So desperate to cash in on whatever she can

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hate this, it’s so disingenuous when some people don’t realise how the whole thing works. And seriously who’d want to wear that hideous pink tablecloth
Yeah, like me 🙋‍♀️ I only found out about 6 months ago....I had swiped up on so many things for amazon or Ebay (on different "influencers" 🤢) to see the price and I spend so much money on there!! Really annoyed me that it is still not disclosed on the majority of their posts!!

Reactions: 3
Wow same here.... I had no idea! ! !
That dress is absolutely hideous , cheap fabric and not flattering for any body shape.
F*cking hell. Hideous pink shapeless cheap H&M dress is in the daily fail today and of course beggie has a swipe up link to it today. I’m sorry but it’s hideous. The Zara dress from last summer I actually like but come on, this one is utterly hideous. She is so desperate to be relevant and and insta-Hun it’s so sad. No wonder some of the other insta-huns make fun of her, she is like a small puppy so desperate to be loved and included in the “pack”.
I feel sorry for her really. She doesn’t have her own identity. She moulds herself into whatever she thinks is cool and relevant and will make people like her. Please beckie, I know you read this. Please just be yourself.you are far more likely to find the approval you so desperately seek if you just stop trying so hard to please and just be you!

Exactly that!!! So desperate to cash in on whatever she can
Spill the tea on those insta-huns making fun ! :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, but I think it's sick to dump your child on a childminder when you are still home all day.
If you're so desperate for 'alone time'...don't have kids.
Also, stop affecting the Hermione Grainger voice again, we've all actually heard your real voice.

Reactions: 9
No, this is totally normal. Right!?
She's definitely losing/lost the plot.
Last night she was writing 'musings' on the misery that is her life.
Today, she's being Mother Theresa of the parcels, flogging granny nighties and spring cleaning with hysterical enthusiasm.
I wouldn't want to meet her down a dark alleyway.... 😨

Screenshot_20200630-221606.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does her house just look so cluttered?!
I’m constantly clearing mine out and she looks like she has everything I got rid of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.