Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spray painting something that is constantly wet? Surely that's just asking for a rusty sink area/dish drainer? Bloody stop buying ugly dresses if you can't afford a new dish drainer 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Spray painting something that is constantly wet? Surely that's just asking for a rusty sink area/dish drainer? Bloody stop buying ugly dresses if you can't afford a new dish drainer 🤦‍♀️
Only a matter of time before she sprays the child gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s be honest though, if she’d just gone to the shop and bought one she wouldn’t have been able to tag someone who she’s obviously either trying to get to follow her, or to get their followers to follow her....desperation strikes again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let’s be honest though, if she’d just gone to the shop and bought one she wouldn’t have been able to tag someone who she’s obviously either trying to get to follow her, or to get their followers to follow her....desperation strikes again
Maybe she's trying to become Rustoleum's first ever brand ambassador 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1990......'Will we have cured cancer and have flying cars in 2020?'
2020.....'We've got 32 year old married women tiktoking their dogs...😁' 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Incoming HASHTAG GIFTED washing machine?!? 🙄
We await developments.....

Despite the fact that Adam likes to portray himself as a successful business man, it's quite bizarre that they actually can't afford to buy an oven, sofas, etc or even pay to have the wallpaper stripped.
I know she's unpleasantly greedy, but there obviously isn't the cash, or presumably even a good enough credit rating to do the normal things such as replace the kitchen.
He's pushing 40, not 25.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Omg I can’t bear it! It will be another gifted electrical item, with her posing next to it! Interested to see what angles she needs to generate for the machine, since it’s clearly at the side of the galley shaped kitchen! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I can’t bear it! It will be another gifted electrical item, with her posing next to it! Interested to see what angles she needs to generate for the machine, since it’s clearly at the side of the galley shaped kitchen! 😂
Waving Adam's dirty boxers with a lopsided smirk, whilst wearing a granny nightie.

• Haha
If it’s ao.com I’m going to have to write to them and tell them to stop gifting to wannabe influencers....they are definitely not making me want to go on the website and buy the cheapest products they sell.....

• Heart
Must be gifted....otherwise that old thing would've been spray painted gold! Have they paid for anything in the house?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Waiting impatiently for the next *gifted* post :LOL: whats more annoying is her cringe comment ‘ I have suffered so long with this awful old washing machine from 2010 and couldnt replace it but thank heavens we are getting a new gifted one now!’. Every single time it is the same sad type of post , making it out as though their life was full of hardships until *apply company name* gifted these fab appliances and saved them....

nobody forced her to leave that old thing in ?? As you all said just buy the damn things yourself !?

Waiting impatiently for the next *gifted* post :LOL: whats more annoying is her cringe comment ‘ I have suffered so long with this awful old washing machine from 2010 and couldnt replace it but thank heavens we are getting a new gifted one now!’. Every single time it is the same sad type of post , making it out as though their life was full of hardships until *apply company name* gifted these fab appliances and saved them....

nobody forced her to leave that old thing in ?? As you all said just buy the damn things yourself !?
Strange isn't it, that people who are genuinely suffering hardship and end up having to rely on foodbanks, generally feel embarrassed or ashamed.
Cotton wool wrapped, spolied brats crow over #gifted luxury picnics and junk food boxes.
Sick section of our society.

Reactions: 4
Ha ha the shittest washing machine money doesn’t buy....I know because we had to replace the old one in our flat just before we moved And weren’t taking it with us so I bought a Beko one....of someone offered me another free one I wouldn’t take it....no #gifted yet though....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The clothes she’s selling on her selling Instagram page ‘worn only once’ yet looks like it’s been washed a million times. Also, £4.30 postage price for a t-shirt - is she for real? I’m sure she’s flogging some of the stuff she gets gifted, which shouldn’t be allowed.

• Wow
The clothes she’s selling on her selling Instagram page ‘worn only once’ yet looks like it’s been washed a million times. Also, £4.30 postage price for a t-shirt - is she for real? I’m sure she’s flogging some of the stuff she gets gifted, which shouldn’t be allowed.
I've never looked at that, what's it called please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.