Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Style icon?! Best laugh I’ve had all day
I've actually heard it all now.
Every post an ad, promoting itself as having 'management' (@bloomingmummas) page is a joke.
Reduced to low rent Sharon Stone poses to earn a few pence on sandals.

Ryans....people are laughing.
Screenshot_20200822-112240.jpg

20200822_114502-COLLAGE.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Carmen 6

VIP Member
She'd say anthing to make a buck.
Surprised she didn't say 'This is reeeally great if you want to have a quick shag down the side of the nightclub'
Swipe up.

*anything

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Just a thought...
If Adam has recently 'lost weight' wouldn't it make sense to have some of his revolting suits altered instead of trying to sell them?
Or is the 'Head of Pentawards' actually hard up?
🤔

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
I pointed that out when she did it! Very naughty! She’s probably managed to get free boxes for a while by doing that
It's disgusting isn't it! Either own up that you get free boxes or don't put up anything advertising them. Sorry, I do remember someone saying it but I didn't realise it was free boxes she would get...thought maybe a few quid off. She's a joke!

I’m a bit behind on insta but Adam in Gangsters Gamblers and Geezers....WTF 😂😂

He’s definitely not missed his calling....and his brother trying to pretend he’s a garage MC....no words

Waiting for the 21 seconds wedding video next

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
“I don’t share too many personal bits on here anymore” hun what?! I don’t even know you personally but I already know all that stuff about you 😂😂
Did you guys know she was on TMO?! She was jilted at the alter??? Her baby had reflux?? She NEVER mentions it 🤷‍♀️.
I got so much second hand embarrassment reading that new post 😂.
Well yes, but the fact that she dislikes people eating bananas is pretty exciting news.
😴🍌

Ha ha the shittest washing machine money doesn’t buy....I know because we had to replace the old one in our flat just before we moved And weren’t taking it with us so I bought a Beko one....of someone offered me another free one I wouldn’t take it....no #gifted yet though....

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
So Beckie's on a roll with the BLM.
Will she include a touching little trbute to DAVD DORN. A 77 year old black grandfather.
Shot dead by the looters when he tried to protect his friends small store from being ransacked.
He was unarmed.
Or maybe only certain black lives matter......

Screenshot_20200605-133228.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Notice nothing in that post actually wishing her childminder well with her relocation/next chapter in life? All just how badly it will affect her and her family 🙄
An hour after our comments, she posts a picture of flowers and a gift for the childminder.
Coincidence is an amazing thing! 😲

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Private account for over a week?! Nah, Beckie it was more like 8 hours. You deactivated your account for a few days but while you were in a huff!

Please share more insects and diet coke chicken...that is absolutely they type of content I'm loving while I get 5 mins to myself on social media 🙃

Stopped being an "influencer" 😂😂😂 she's hilarious

• Heart
  • Haha