Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Instagram 'infuencers' are, for the main part, avaricious vain folk, making a career at the shallow end of the gene pool, by exploiting the gullibility of the celebrity hypnotized sheepie generation.
They are the absolute last individuals who should attempt to 'educate' their followers. If they had anything of merit to contribute to society, they would be doing it, not pulling faces into the mirror, or posting themselves in a cornfield to achieve more and more free junk.
There is a place for the discussion of issues affecting society, but it's not instagram, and entitled, spoiled snowflakes need to be quiet.

Reactions: 2

Carmen 6

VIP Member
She produces a picture of him whenever her likes drop.
Let's not kid ourselves that she actually wants to proudly share the image of her only child with, potentially, millions of total strangers. It's for money, attention(to her by default) and free gifts.
It's child exploitation, he doesn't have a choice.

They need the children for engagement....sad really

Pink Sparkle

He's a cash machine for her, no thought to where those images will end up.
IMO her sister should be bloody careful, the way she photographs that little girl sometimes.
WHY do these 'mothers' risk their children on the internet snake pit?
I hope she’s watches the secrets she keeps.
She needs to get an idea of how dangerous it is!

Carmen 6

VIP Member
You would think she is some DIY guru the way she goes on about it. I mean what has she done? Pained some cupboards and lay stuck on floor tiles.
I’m not saying what she’s done isn’t to be proud of (it’s not to my taste) but it really isn’t this huge renovation that she makes out.
I find her so condescending lately. Like she thinks she’s the first person to do up her home/ have a baby with reflux/ learn about race issues.
It's not to anybody's taste. The kitchen is vile, and the rest of the house is just desperately copying every trend she thinks is current.
Bland and totally unoriginal.

Lumpfish

VIP Member
The worst move Beckie ever made, was putting her life on Instagram.
There's way too many people who know the real Beckie, and it's coming out piece by piece.
She was a spoiled brat growing up, and universally loathed at school, where she was voted ' Most two faced girl in class' three years running.
Trying to cover her tracks with these sickly fake posts isn't going to work. So many boyfriends have walked out on her, and she can't keep friends.
She absolutely deserves this thread.
Omg what school did she go to?

Loved that movie with Sigourney Weaver.View attachment 191913
Is it just me or is posting pictures of your actual birth before the baby’s even out of your belly WAY TOOOO MUCH for the gram ???! I cringed so hard looking at this picture of her caesarean birth , she doesnt mind sharing even the most private moments does she :oops: I would never in a million years want my mum sharing such pictures of me , poor indigo !!!

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Haha! I didn’t mean to tell you who you were, sorry if it came across like that. I only wanted to take a guess at who they’re wrongly accusing. The idea that someone could be friends with them and her ONLY outlet to vent was making a tattle thread is a little too far fetched. If you don’t like people you know just bitch about them to your other friends - like everyone else does!

The thought of leaving a light on for Adam has momentarily seemed worse than my current situation at least 🤮 But sadly no gin for me - I live in Kuwait so the only options are something that’s been brewed in a bathtub and, having tried some in more desperate times, I do not recommend!
Absolutely no offence taken. The whole thing is hilarious, well at least it was, until my other half insisted we watch TMO to see who I was, and then sat there going 'Hmmm..weeell' Bastard. 😡😂

• Haha

Heretoread19

Just got back from holiday and saw her stories about her being in the paddling pool whilst I was there...
My son is about 6 months older than Indigo and I spent my whole holiday surrounded by toys (pool, bathroom, bedroom, living space, kitchen, balcony) but I wouldn’t have it any other way! Very telling when she basically says she can’t relax because of the toys.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Just came on to say I don’t understand why she is trying to teach him the alphabet AND phonics now. He’s just turned 2.
My son is 2 and a half and I see no point in teaching him yet. My nephew is 4 has been at nursery since he was 9 months, goes to pre school now and I don’t think he knew it at 2?

I’d prefer children to just play, they have plenty of time to learn. If they pick it up easily then fine but to actively teach like she has. Nope.
Because she's ridiculously pushy.
If she can't get attention one way, she'll try another.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Maybe consider preparing a salad instead of cooking anything in your new photo copier, sorry cooker Becks.
Looking a bit like an overstuffed sausage in that new creation. 😉