Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It looks even smaller somehow 🤔🤔🤔
I can’t believe she was given an oven. Not once during her entire past moans about the quality of her kitchen did she mention that the oven was broken and yet all of a sudden she’s #gifted A new one and the old oven was piss. Smells like bullshit to be Becks.

I’m going to be honest, I suffer with my skin, I have adult acne, dermatitis and rosacea and the post about dermalogica did tempt me 🙈 her skin is pretty flawless. BUT. Then I went to the website and saw how expensive that shit is! I can’t believe how much she’s given for free! I think I’ll stick with my Clinique thanks!
Have a look at beauty pie. Their products are really good and cheap (you pay a monthly subscription but it’s easily worth it) I used to use fermalogica but swapped a while back and wouldn’t change now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I can’t take these stories seriously 😂!!!! Running through the golden fields, the woods, tousled locks, whimsical music, bless them, so wholesome. I’m sure those white pampas things to twirl around don’t grow in the woods though surely someone wouldn’t take them as a prop...would they?
It's like a trailer for a Bigfoot horror film...in the next one the monster comes out of the woods and eats the children, leaving only the bloodstained Ikea pampas grass trampled underfoot....😱

Carmen 6

VIP Member
For God's sake Beckie....shut UP with the racism.
You're a below average freebie grabbing instagrammer, not Nelson Mandela.
NObody cares what you think, or more to the point, what you want people to think you think.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Dungarees and no tshirt? Hope she slapped some sun cream on the poor boy. Looks ridiculous but also no concern about his skin in the sun from Earth mother Beckie...🙄
Notice Dad's nice and covered up....
She needs parenting classes.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I was just about to ask, has she always talked like that?

Not that there’s anything wrong with being posh, but I don’t remember her being that posh??
No. She speaks like Adam more or less. Her real voice comes in her stories when she's talking to Indigo etc.
The H.G voice was used on TMO. I honestly think it's all part of her identity crisis.

Was a bit slow checking insta today but I knew the comments here wouldn’t disappoint. What is she doing? And why is there a random plant in the top? I don’t look at that and think I want a beko oven

Foundmypeople

It's all about what he looks like to her.
A while back, she posted that he was her 'best accessory'. She rarely puts him in a hat, unless it's something bizarre to look 'cool' she prefers to put sunglasses on him, to fit in with her image.
Babies that age need a hat, especially with his thin hair.
He should be in shorts and sandals, with loads of sunscreen, but the photo is all that counts.
She’s probably too concerned it might rub away what little hair he does have

And now she’s on the white privilege bandwagon....
Oh well you know influencers like her have to use their platform for good. And who better to talk about white privilege than Beckie #gifted #hyacinthbucket Ryan? She knows all about it. Did anyone notice the post about needing a new light and sink? Brace yourselves guys, I can smell a #gifted post coming on...

• Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Bizarre, dressed for winter.
Those trousers crack me up, also...any chance she could close her mouth occasionally?

Carmen 6

VIP Member
“Your ever expanding thirst for knowledge... How lucky I am to be your mum”

so, basically like every toddler he wants to learn? Who knew 🙄
Omg the way she goes on about Indigo in every single post, boasting about what he does and can do. The bragging - she is gonna be one of those Mums that all the other Mums can't stand, because she's constantly bragging about her kid. It's so obvious that she is just trying to brag about how clever her kid is to make her look good.
Are you teaching him that life is a sucession of free items?
That most of his and your clothes, furniture, products, outings, appliances, construction work..is the result of mummy begging and scrounging?
Will you be instructing him in how to get strangers on the internet to tell you how wonderful you are, and that life is lived through the lens of instagram?
Will you be giving him a real, decent life?

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Oh God....the total cringefest of the jumpsuit 'modelling'.
I actually feel sorry for her. 🙈

• Haha