Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just waiting for the ‘you’ll never guess what guys it was a delivery from Freddie’s flowers they kindly sent me this #gift’ 🙄 if that was me I’d be concerned some random company had found out my address and randomly sent me stuff.....oh wait that’s because it wasn’t random at all Beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Carmen 6

VIP Member
God, she's actually involved that poor baby in the lunatic dancing now.
a) Is she all there?
b) Some women just shouldn't have kids.
🤦‍♀️

They don't care, like she said 'Indigo is my best accessory '
Sneaky that they put it on Adam's page, she knew we'd criticse her.

BTW....if we use the 25% discount for the necklace, do we all have to have 'Beckie'?
😜
If I was fourteen maybe id buy it but it just looks silly on a grown woman ;) then again she does act like a teenager

• Haha
Beckie in a nutshell...
Standing, grinning in front of the house she thinks she deserves, posed like a demented flamingo, wearing free clothes, pushing a free buggy.

View attachment 215179(
With a child (NOT baby even though she insists he is) who she’s glad is asleep so she doesn’t have to parent and spend time with him/be bothered/inconvenienced by him. Honestly this upsets me so much the way she talks about him. How dare he waste her time being a healthy inquisitive two year old boy.

• Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Adam's latest post...'Indigo killing the #voguechallenge
Funny, becauseI actually see a two year old in midsummer, in a heavily filtered corn field, wearing doc marten style boots, thick jeans, a sweatshirt and a beanie hat.....looking distinctly uncomfortable.
Still, anything for the gram hey Ads?

Screenshot_20200628-130252.jpg
🤢

Screenshot_20200628-130617.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Ha ha Carmen came here to say....she may have been influenced to buy the dress big not to iron the bloody thing....she needs to use some of that free time to put an iron in her hand

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I genuinely need to know why you would go to visit beautiful open gardens, then filter them to look dead. Makes zero sense.
Also that jumpsuit looks like a circus tent

😁

• Haha
So Keeley Busby shows a dress she’s bought which is out of stock. Does she a) tell everyone it’s out of stock but they can get it in store or b) do a Beckie and tell everyone it’s out of stock but puts a swipe up on there anyway so she can make a few pence from her unsuspecting followers?!
Maybe Beckie doesn’t copy everything she does after all....

Carmen 6

VIP Member
It doesn’t even look like the kids interested in the toys he apparently dragged into the living room. He probably did it once and she’s done an insta worthy version placing him on the sofa next to his house with a strategically positioned bit of furniture like it really was him playing 😂😂😂

I think it’s the position she’s standing in, doesn’t look edited from the cupboards behind her. I notice those fuck ugly bootcut black trousers are back though, for the love of God Beckie, burn the things!!!!
Zoom in on the legs, classic photoshop white lines round them.
Not anywhere else, her legs are her paranoia, which is why she usually wears dresses.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200709-112538.jpg
This is so true.
Changing herself to fit in, or fighting for attention, is something Beckie would NEVER do.
😉

LwarrenX

a little off topic maybe but as a parent, am I wrong to leave phonics etc until they start school? Just do the alphabet as we would know it?

my son is 2 and a half...
There are literally hundreds of phonics videos on youtube you can look at lovely! Never too early but she's doing it wrong, it's so easy too fall into the wrong habits if you don't know, i'm not blaming her at all she musn't know, but definitely have a look on phase 1 phonics 😌 lots of songs and stuff on there to learn x

What the he’ll is she wearing today? Those trousers keep getting an outing....the only place they need to be is the bin. And that big thick jumper?!

• Haha