Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
This will go on forever! I think EVERY parent with a toddler is having a go at potty training as there couldn’t be a better scenario for it...everyone being home! So why is she soooo proud of herself for doing it. I’m really starting to hate her now she literally thinks she’s the best thing EVER! I’d be shamed!!! Well done Indi he probably did it to get a bit of peace away from her and her phone in his face!
Don't hold your breath, only a matter of time before she makes a tiktok of him using the potty. 🙄

Ok, so she's turned bright orange overnight
...and she seems to be wearing the entire £1.50 rail from Primark to sit in the garden.
But why is she doing the Funky Chicken...?
🍊🐯🐓

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Carmen 6

VIP Member
This is 'content creation' is it Beckie.....?
Because I see a woman in her thirties, lying in bed, having carefully arranged her hair on the pillow, using an app to sing like a little girl.
Get help.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Sure your teeth gap closed without braces Becks..
When were you going to mention the nose job you had? 🤔👃

Carmen 6

VIP Member
How is it that her sister, who is younger than her, dresses her child appropriately for the weather?
Here, yet again, she has him almost naked to the waist, while she, and and the rest of the party are well covered.
You don't use sunscreen instead of clothes woman, but as well as!
Screenshot_20200812-114111.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 2

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Does she actually ever buy anything? Why is everything, even lunch #gifted?
I've said it before....it's like a disorder, shop lifting or pulling your eyelashes out.
She must spend hours working out how to get as much of their lives free as possible.
Self Respect=0

Leopo

Does she mean thank goodness I’m *not* vegetarian? Or is she literally pretending to be vegetarian for free McDonald’s?!
I thought that’s what she wrote but when I reread it she missed the “not”.
Does she think that people won’t notice that she’s lied?!

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Mother of the year....still dumping the baby at the childminders when she's not working.
Screenshot_20200806-150552.jpg

• Wow

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Sneaky Beckie....showing off her degusta box....not and ad, just sharing the love....are you really Beckie?! Shame you’re failing to mention that every time someone uses your code you get points towards free boxes.....
Why is she so devious.?
Also why does she order such junk food? 😝

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Just realised there's some amusing Photoshopping been done on the old legs in the latest post.
The right one in particular is very peculiar.
😂

• Haha