Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Tbh, I think the wind would need to be nearing gale force to lift her off the ground...
On a more serious note, is she cracking up?
🌬
Screenshot_20200530-235859.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Daywoo

Sneaky Beckie....showing off her degusta box....not and ad, just sharing the love....are you really Beckie?! Shame you’re failing to mention that every time someone uses your code you get points towards free boxes.....

Do we think this is who left her at the alter?
I know someone who used to date him. His name is Alex I think and he 100% isn’t the one who left her

• Wow
She's gutted, it doesn't fit the narrative at all.
That's why she's posted an old picture of her, thinking she looks hot, in Ibiza. She doesn't mention that that was a freebie mini break, paid for by the salon.
As you say, be bloody grateful, spoiled cow.
Why doesn’t she mention her child? Is he not going? Her, Adam, sister and sisters kid. Weird not to mention her son even weirder to not take him.

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I also find it laughable that she puts a plant pot on top of her oven for the sake of her pictures.

Nothing says “relatable influencer” than a staged plant pot sitting on a hob that’ll only be used to make horrible Diet Coke chicken on top of a gifted oven.
Screenshot_20200526-215843.jpg

Limoncello

It must be so marvellous to be an instagramer.
If I told a whole bunch of strangers that I still had a top and trousers I had in 2017, people would think I was weird and no-one would be interested.
Oh wait...
I wish she'd wear them occasionally rather than one of those dresses 🤢

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Why does she insist on polishing a turd with that kitchen. Amount she spends on shite she could have saved and put towards a new kitchen, it’s not exactly massive, could get an ikea one fairly reasonably....unless she’s on the beg for #gifted tiles
🤔😂

Does she ever listen to herself?
Four posts of whinging about the baby behaving like all babies do.
Christ Beckie, some people have twins or two under fives. Sitting there, ridiculously orange, with a white patchy neck, droning on and on.
Why did you have him? You obviously want a show home and a constant stream of freebies, not a proper life that you just put your head down and get on with.
Whine to your mother, not the internet.

Last edited:

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Why does she insist on polishing a turd with that kitchen. Amount she spends on shite she could have saved and put towards a new kitchen, it’s not exactly massive, could get an ikea one fairly reasonably....unless she’s on the beg for #gifted tiles
Hahaha I was just about to come on and say why does she think she can polish a turd!

we did our kitchen out when we renovated our house and it cost next to nothing replacing cupboard doors and new worktops as we shopped well. My kitchen is my favourite room in the house and it looks modern. Hers is like an old grandmas.

• Haha

Seb knows

Beckie...sorry Beggy, have a read at this. Nobody cares. Put it in a family group chat if you want everyone to praise your amazing(ly terrible) parenting!
View attachment 139174
Hahaha omg I love this! We’ve just done 4 days of potty training my little one and he’s having nightmares he HATES it! He’s holding it in to the point of bursting so I’m just gonna chill on it a little bit! I love this person! Influencers need to funk off and get a real job!

• Haha