Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hey guys first time poster come over from the S&C chat 😋 she really is going to run into such a difficulty if she’s not forming bonds with her flat mates and I agree I think that influencing and thag sort of lifestyle seems like too good of an option for her to acc stick it out with uni especially after the sort of year this will be (but then again I do thing most others would be like this) she has to stop acting so high and mighty and get into proper uni life, that’s the only way you get the most out of it! Plus with a second lockdown looming she may not get her usual choices to hangout with....

Reactions: 2
I feel like she’ll hold off on getting involved because she wants to give off the vibe to everyone that she’s super cool and probably thinks that when she does decide to spend time with them everyone will be in awe.
In reality no ones gonna care about her following, she has less than 100k which with the rise of TikTok isn’t unique anymore, there will be many other people who have a similar if not bigger following. My FYP on TikTok is filled with first year uni students and lots of them have 150k+ followers.
I think she’s going to be shocked when she realises no one thinks of her as highly as she thinks of herself. But guarantee she’ll say in a YouTube video ‘omg you just don’t know who likes you for you and who’s using you’ to sound more important than she is

Reactions: 10
Do we think Lidia and Maddy plant and gunna become a thing now she’s in Manchester

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I just came to this thread to talk about this !!! should have seen this coming, she's gonna want to get into Madison's influencer apartment block to network and take ~aesthetic~ photos :sick:
She’s literally gonna be banging on Molly Mae’s door

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope Lidia embraces student life as the term goes on and balances influencer(using that term lightly)/ student life ... I’m picturing white heart on a pot noodle insta story x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Legitimate q - who's going to take lidia's insta pics now she in MANCHH?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
this made me laugh like is the weather drastically different between Nottingham and Manchester? it's the end of September so the weather is generally getting colder and darker everywhere I don't think it's a Manchester exclusive thing

IMG_6508.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 21
this made me laugh like is the weather drastically different between Nottingham and Manchester? it's the end of September so the weather is generally getting colder and darker everywhere I don't think it's a Manchester exclusive thing

View attachment 252252
omg is this today??

because i'm in manchester rn, and it's raining and so cloudy. it's miserable 😂

Reactions: 4

View attachment 252252
Tbf I do think the North West gets a lot colder much quicker than the South in general and people like to say that Manchesters the rainiest city.

What is this 'dad taught me well' malarky?? She just boiled pasta and sprinkled pre-grated parmesan? Is this her ✨ italian aesthetic ✨ coming through? Also, she organised her cutlery and then posted that she did it herself, who else would bleeping doing it? This girl wants a bleeping medal for anything ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Cinzia posted a video of her getting her hair done and its her dad doing it and she has a mask on yet lidia doesnt wear one when that girl does hers in the same hairdressers , strange

Reactions: 8
What is this 'dad taught me well' malarky?? She just boiled pasta and sprinkled pre-grated parmesan? Is this her ✨ italian aesthetic ✨ coming through? Also, she organised her cutlery and then posted that she did it herself, who else would bleeping doing it? This girl wants a bleeping medal for anything ffs
She just seems so out of touch with reality uh oh 😂

Reactions: 5
Lidia #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Reactions: 27