Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elouise92

Woah woah woah … pretty harsh ? Yeah we talk about her editing her body to the max but her documenting her journey thru uni is relatable. The crazy thing is people complain about how influencers are not relatable and now when someone is doing it - it’s “oh ! Like 1000 ppl have went to uni and got their degree - it’s not that serious” the fuck ? And yes she does her little history questions and whatnot but I actually found her vlog very refreshing - I even teared up a bit. She shared her accomplishment- a raw moment with her mom - something you barely see. If someone disagrees with what I’m saying - I got time today, tomorrow even fucking next week lol let’s go
Lol.. calm down, it’s not that deep. This is a gossip site - OP is allowed to find it cringey and you’re allowed to disagree, about “let’s go”.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

peppy21

She has confidence I’ll give her that. I’m in no way saying that bigger people can’t wear whatever they want but I’m probably about 2 sizes smaller than her and I’d be so self conscious over every lump and bump in that outfit. Maybe that just says more about me and I should work on my confidence issues. But I wonder if she actually thinks she looks like she does in her pics irl. At one point in the vlog she tells cinzia she’s going to borrow one of her outfits, but there’s no way they are the same size!! Can she not see that? I think she has some sort of delusion where she thinks she’s just not photogenic so edits the pics to show what she thinks she really looks like. Because otherwise, how could you? You’d be so embarrassed knowing people who know you in real life are viewing those pictures and KNOW that you don’t look like that

• Heart

Peachy_R

It finally happened girls I have been blocked on insta she put a q&a up and I asked if she will ever stop editing her face and body and I’ve been blocked😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Mimimiami

Chatty Member
I'm still in shock about last night...she just gave grubby gremlin especially next to Olivia. Her tan looked dirty, her toe nails were grim, her hair looked greasy, her face looked a mess, her outfit was awful she really thought the Jacquemus bag would elevate the fit...she looked like she was in PJ's n heels.

Olivia was talking to a guy n she was just stood there tags hanging out, arse eating her trousers n dragging on the floor, hunched back...she's defo a size 14 & even with heels her trousers were too long don't know why she doesn't hem them or get a tailor to correct it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

lurker1823

VIP Member
Wooow this is so bad🫢 like we didn't just watch her bday vlog that shows her actual body recently...she clearly has a stomach & love handles (not a bad thing), just there's no way posing all of a sudden makes it all disappear🤦🏽‍♀️

Also who is Lidia to talk about wanting a guy that's good looking etc when she can't even admit she fakes her whole appearance on socials🙄 Her tit is literally hanging out the bottom of her Bikini top...that's not cute she's just wearing an ill fitting Bikini don't get why she doesn't just size up!

If her friend sucked in anymore she’d combust

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I can’t with her “crying” about the “nasty comments” on her video. THE COMMENTS ARE ABOUT YOUR SEVERE NEXT LEVEL CAT FISHING NOT YOUR NATURAL REAL BODY/FACE

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I thought we left the NOOtella in last year but clearly not 😭😭😭😭😭

It’s fucking NUTella. Made with NUTS.

She doesn’t say peanoot butter so why the fuck does she say nootella.

She’s fucking weird and the second hand embarrassment I get from her is frightening

• Haha
Reactions: 24