Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lids saying her neck hurts because of the gym, no girly its becuase you hold your head in such a bleeping bizarre position your whole vlog to try and force a jaw line

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know everyone is sick of me but I am honestly shocked everytime. I should get a £1, and be a millionaire for how many times I've said it 🤣 the difference is just so bad and she goes on like so many of her followers don't follow her on both, and see her in real life. Shes so far she believes this is what she looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The thing I don’t get, she’s clearly unhappy with how she looks to be editing to this extreme so why not do something about it? Go to the gym, stick to a healthier diet but no she’d rather spend all her time photoshopping herself into someone else

Reactions: 11
The thing I don’t get, she’s clearly unhappy with how she looks to be editing to this extreme so why not do something about it? Go to the gym, stick to a healthier diet but no she’d rather spend all her time photoshopping herself into someone else
She’ll never do it. It was only the other day she was back to having her 500+ calorie protein shake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_2658.jpeg

Why is she stood like a centaur? Don’t think she’s built for those trousers 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Her Halloween upload of dressing like princesses is going to be heavily edited. Honestly do her and her friends edit themselves then send the pic over for the other one to also edit themselves, approve, then upload 😂

Oh this is actually boarding on some sort of mental condition. Like I don’t mean to be rude or presumptuous but surely you are not a healthy functioning adult if you photoshop yourself to be 4 sizes smaller than you actually are and not think anything of it

• Sad
Reactions: 18
" *pans to rows of houses* Just soaking up the history... Like this is where the people who used to live ...doyaknowwhatimean *turns to Cinzia* doyaknowwhatimean "

World's 1st Hot Girl Historian -
Lidia Baylis Zullo
October 2023

She just loves to chat tit & pretend she's a knowledgeable historian 💀🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
" *pans to rows of houses* Just soaking up the history... Like this is where the people who used to live ...doyaknowwhatimean *turns to Cinzia* doyaknowwhatimean "

Lidia Baylis Zullo
October 2023

"DYAKNOWHATIMEAN" gives me nightmares. She just says it constantly when she forgets where her sentence was supposed to be leading

Lidia Baylis Zullo
October 2023

It was THIS I bursted out laughing. How are you going to shame offers for not knowing things when that just sounded dumb, like she had no clue where she was taking that sentence. She just talks for the sake of it and wanted a one up on Cinzia but it back fired and the fact she had to make a thing again of reading.

doyaknowwhatimean... annoys me so much she says it after eating pasta, telling us her plans, deciding on X she just randomly inserts it after explaining the most basic of things, because 100% lidia we know what you mean.

Reactions: 1
Miss Italy herself, didn't know that the Italian restaurant she was eating in named 'Polpo' is called that because it means octopus in Italian YET rewind back to summer when she was saying she could only read the menus in Italian 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Miss Italy herself, didn't know that the Italian restaurant she was eating in named 'Polpo' is called that because it means octopus in Italian YET rewind back to summer when she was saying she could only read the menus in Italian 🙄🙄🙄
She also didn't want a cocktail with vodka and limoncello because she didn't feel like they went together but limoncello is literally a vodka-based licquor #authenticitalian
The 'I'm a real italian' / 'I'm a real book-worm' / 'I'm a historian' acts are always such a flop she just gets everything wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.