Lidia Baylis-Zullo #6 Editing her photos to the extreme, the Baylis-Zullo’s are not what they seem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the way she talks about returning library books…like it’s basic Uni etiquette to return as other people might want them. it’s really not that hard to take them back.

also, going on about how she’ll be working during summer if she does a masters, like most people with jobs don’t work most of summer

Reactions: 14
the way she talks about returning library books…like it’s basic Uni etiquette to return as other people might want them. it’s really not that hard to take them back.
Exactly when someone else could really need them .. and she acts like it’s a hard job carrying them back. When she literally has a car and walks no where anyway which is a luxury most students don’t have. Get over yourself Lidia so selfish and entitled doesn’t think about anyone but herself.
Also she claims to be a history genius but all the facts I’ve heard her say are incorrect or she doesn’t have any clue what she’s actually talking about yet she makes it her personality trait

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely she must spend hours editing her pictures as if you didnt known what she looked like you wouldnproably assume thats the real her. She has a few editing mistakes etc before which shows she has but how does shs do it so well , maybe im being stupid as no idea how you even edit yourself 🤣 but surely it must be time consuming
Faceapp babe, you can transform your whole face in less than a minute!
---
View attachment 1959496
lets see how long i last
Be careful, I accidentally posted my insta on here a while ago and someone decided to message all my friends about my Tattle account 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Faceapp babe, you can transform your whole face in less than a minute!
---

Be careful, I accidentally posted my insta on here a while ago and someone decided to message all my friends about my Tattle account 😂
Oh lord hahaha, well thankfully that’s just my middle name!!! But she’s since deleted it anyway lol

Reactions: 1
I'm back to say I have no words. I do but I've either said it before or you guys have summed it up well. Once again I'm shocked but expected it. Her thread is going to turn into spot the difference. Like wth I can't it's sooooooooo bad.

• Heart
Lool surprised this hasn't been deleted yet, guess Lidi doesn't get what 🐱+🐟 means...

Also why does Lidia sound so out of breath in her Girls bathroom vlog, the clip of her showing her Switzerland outfit you can proper hear her gasping for air after every sentence. I can't stand mouth breathers, I have misophonia so being around her would be my worse nightmare🤮🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She has to read here
Lool surprised this hasn't been deleted yet, guess Lidi doesn't get what 🐱+🐟 means...

Also why does Lidia sound so out of breath in her Girls bathroom vlog, the clip of her showing her Switzerland outfit you can proper hear her gasping for air after every sentence. I can't stand mouth breathers, I have misophonia so being around her would be my worse nightmare🤮🤮
she has to read here…… it’s vanished now

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lidia if you’re here why did you get Lewis to take underwear photos of you while Cinzia was on holiday? Tattle wants to know 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
when was this?!!?!?!!?!
Apparently he took this pic of the gremlin
Sooo weird, she wants to be Cinzia so bad from the (ex) boyfriends to the food
“Cinzia drinks matcha, so now I do” “Cinzia eats rye bread, so now I do too”. This chick has no personality
C1486923-DB43-4767-965B-C457421F6856.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
There's no original thought sometimes the way she just has to copy things Cinzia and Sophia do. Sometimes I get it and other times it like stop being a 2.0. Even this recent upload getting the same vday pjs there was no need. She just wastes money trying to keep up with them. I've only just realised because the photoshopping and editing took over that she was the blind date option for the guys. Its just so lazy of them guys not to find anyone else and for Lidia to get herself involved, if that was the case 🤣 I do think her going to the shows is cute, but she loves the content she can get and trying to rush around the UK whilst balancing uni is just a lot. But she loves the image of I go uni I smart but also fitting in with the influencer cool girl vibe.

Reactions: 5
this is going to sound horrible but in lidia's weekly vlog the one with the girls bathroom show and olivia in it, olivia really reminds me of lenny the shark from sharktale like she kind of looks like him 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
lol the angles lidia stands in to look like a completely different size/shape than she is…it’s so embarrassing honestly. It’s just absurd. I wonder if her parents/Cinzia/Sophia ever see her posts and feel embarrassed for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.