Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the ending of that last vlog drunk in the taxi/cab is hilarious. But also low key if my friend posted that of me (Maddie) online I would be so embarrassed and annoyed

Reactions: 19
Omg the ending of that last vlog drunk in the taxi/cab is hilarious. But also low key if my friend posted that of me (Maddie) online I would be so embarrassed and annoyed
Until Lidia had to be annoying and say she wants her boyfriend. I hate when people do this. My friend used to do this, and I would be like you've killed the mood, you are out with us, are we not enough, or fun, can't you have time away, get a grip. Damn. I feel she just dropped it in there to mention she has a boyfriend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My exact thoughts, it was kinda weird that she included that in there which didn't make Maddie or her boyfriend look good

Until Lidia had to be annoying and say she wants her boyfriend. I hate when people do this. My friend used to do this, and I would be like you've killed the mood, you are out with us, are we not enough, or fun, can't you have time away, get a grip. Damn. I feel she just dropped it in there to mention she has a boyfriend 🤣
When she was like "MINE facetimed me in the club.... he's do be a keeper" which probably made Maddie feel more tit about the fact that her boyfriend didn't reply to her. Gave me the biggest ick 😂

Reactions: 34
the WORSTTTT, one of my old friends used to be on her phone texting all night to her boyfriend, and it used to make me so mad. I remember specifically we were out and she had her head in her phone and then started crying saying she wanted to go home and to ring and wake her boyfriend to go pick her up and oh my god respectfully I had never been so happy to see someone go home before so the vibes could be restored 🤣 it’s the worst mood killer ever, can’t stand it.

Reactions: 6
not Lidia gate crashing S&C shoot today and getting her hair and makeup done 😂😂😂 she’s really owning the annoying, clingy, little sister persona

Reactions: 29
please can you all go and listen to the way she says "brown" in her new vlog at 13:09 so you can all cringe with me :sick: idk why but the way her phlemmy voice says it is like nails on a chalkboard. braaaaaooowwwwnnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg in the new video when she shows the foundation her makeup artist used and shes like “please dont make it sold out before i get one guys” 😂 does she think shes that relevant that the foundation is going to sell out because shes referenced it in her vid 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Guys I don’t follow her on Insta nor have i ever reacted to anything she’s ever posted but I sometimes snoop just to see what’s going on anddddd I can’t even find it so she must’ve blocked me!? But like why??? How???! I’m so confused 😂

Reactions: 2
Has Lidia seen her boyfriend since being back at uni or is she just using him for holidays and city breaks?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys I don’t follow her on Insta nor have i ever reacted to anything she’s ever posted but I sometimes snoop just to see what’s going on anddddd I can’t even find it so she must’ve blocked me!? But like why??? How???! I’m so confused 😂
Maybe she’s shadowbanned?? I don’t follow her either but always snoop and she doesn’t come up when I search her account either https://instagram.com/lidiabayliszullo?utm_medium=copy_link

Reactions: 3
Lidia's actually really repulsive in her new video she keeps doing that weird hiccup where it looks likes shes about to vomit and struggles to swallow her phlegm :sick:

Reactions: 13
haven't watched her latest vlog but saw clips on her story and have to say she's the most unreltable uni student even idk why she's trying to make uni life look so boujee and influencer like- S&C are older and own property, renting a flat for uni is not the same and doesn't need to be the same there is such a big appeal of uni student youtubers making realistic uni vlogs and she just massively misses the mark lol no one cares about her going shopping in m&s or her flatmate q&a and their fancy flat and furniture or going to the ivy for dinner, she chose to go to uni idk why she doesn't embrace the student life like you have your whole life after uni to do all of that i deffo feel like her influencer lifestyle has stopped her making friends bc what other kind of students want/can afford to live like that

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.