Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol yeh Lidia does jack tit for others. Even for Cinzia as bday she kept saying she needed to get her a present. Lidia managed to shop for healed and still not get a present.
She even expects her friends and family to do her makeup while she just sits there. Is it so hard to learn everyone does it.

Reactions: 6
She even expects her friends and family to do her makeup while she just sits there. Is it so hard to learn everyone does it.
Even it her vlog, where she was moving out of her uni room to go back home, her mum went round to help her which is fine. Except, her mum pretty much done most of it while she sat there. Her mum scrubbed her dirty bathroom that she hadn't cleaned for weeks maybe? Not very considerate IMO.
Sometimes I forget shes not the youngest child, and that they have a younger sister. But Lidia acts like the baby of the family.

Reactions: 26
I get lidia is younger and not making bank like S+C but I still find it bad she doesn't get them a present when they pay for so much stuff for her. Granted she is the younger sis but come on if someone is always lending you clothes or paying for your dinners, and helped your YouTube career etc you'd think she'd think okay on their birthday I'll do something nice or get them something nice. Birthdays fall on the same date every year you have no excuse and she could save or do something thoughtful and she never seems to do or it seems like a last minute thought to her but for hers she wants a big show and effort put in. Yes I do think maybe S+C shouldn't have had that convo on camera and it can be argued that you don't give to receive but when you always give and someone can't do it back its annoying and comes across like they don't care. Like Lidia you have the time to do something for other people as you make time, and I'm sure she has money, or could save etc so for them reasons it seems bad that she doesn't.

Reactions: 15
Just because I don't post about something doesn't mean it didn't happen - no you needed time to edit, which she doesn't need to do. I've said this in Mads thread fpr them guys, but do these guys do the same and send the pic between each other to edit themselves and when they are all happy then upload.

Reactions: 10
Makes me wince abit when she writes “photo dump” as just dump, because where I’m from a dump is a 💩💩💩💩 so it literally looks like she’s saying birthday 💩
D077B3A0-C7D2-434C-BA38-3F7BA8D71780.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just because I don't post about something doesn't mean it didn't happen - no you needed time to edit, which she doesn't need to do. I've said this in Mads thread fpr them guys, but do these guys do the same and send the pic between each other to edit themselves and when they are all happy then upload.
But we’d already seen it in her stories anyway, so ‘pics or it didn’t happen’ is a stupid caption in this case imo. Lidia, we don’t care about your birthday tit dump, stop showing off

Reactions: 8
Im bleeping dead at lidias boyfriend whispering “goats” - cut the cameras lids 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Not her vlogging on holiday but avoiding showing who she’s with come on Lid we just want to see your roblox boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.