Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls were saying in the Vlog that Lidia goes crazy if they don’t get her birthday right or something like that 😂f that having such a demanding friend/sister. I’m so appreciative if someone goes out their way to get me a card let alone a present or surprise something but here we have Lidia who conveniently forgets to buy her sister a present but still had to time to go shopping, had time to go abroad with Soph and Cinz and didn’t get a Soph and present and she’s actually demanding things from them…. She’s delirious

(Posted it on Sophias and Cinzias thread so thought I’d post it here too!)

Reactions: 33
Cant believe shes actually wearing something flattering for once, that pink dress looks good on her! 👏

Reactions: 33
Have to admit Lidia does look nice for once, least she could do for her 21st but then Olivia stole her thunder with the new haircut, bright yellow outfit and the figure to die forrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yes Lidia looks the best I've ever seen her! And good for her on her bday.

I know we've mentioned this before, but I'm certain she's 'the girls outfit' IG account. You mean to tell me Lidia posted her bday outfit on her stories 2 hours ago (without tagging it), and this page has already found out where it from 2 hours ago. So both posted in the same timeframe?
Riiight!

Screenshot_20210904-234008_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210904-233957_Instagram.jpg

If this is a fan running the page, that is really quick!

Have to admit Lidia does look nice for once, least she could do for her 21st but then Olivia stole her thunder with the new haircut, bright yellow outfit and the figure to die forrrrr
It's nice her friends are making a real eeffort to dress up. But yellow of all colours? Like, why is she so loud? 😅

Coming like the sun 🌞 outshining her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
But Olivia is defo friends with Lidia for the benefits. As if she would be getting tables last min bookings all free without the insta status the girls have. There’s loads of fire girls on nights out that’s not enough.

Reactions: 17
I could never even imagine going on a holiday FOR MY BIRTHDAY with my new boyfriend and making him take pics. I get so awkward asking my friends and parents let alone a new boo 😭😭😭😭
I feel awkward enough asking my fiancé to take pics of me, ESPECIALLY if I have to position props before hand 😭😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lidia always uploads not very flattering images of her friend / soon to be flat mate Madi..

Reactions: 6
Gosh she’s so annoying. Stop editing your pictures this much, Lidia!!!! 🙄🙄🙄

6C5FD184-DE28-4A63-A22A-22191E751645.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 39
HILARIOUS
sophia literally kept saying that she’s not getting lidia a present throughout their recent video, she said that lidia didn’t get her one and that she would maybe just pay for the cake or balloons LMAO 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
sophia literally kept saying that she’s not getting lidia a present throughout their recent video, she said that lidia didn’t get her one and that she would maybe just pay for the cake or balloons LMAO 😭
Lol yeh Lidia does jack tit for others. Even for Cinzia as bday she kept saying she needed to get her a present. Lidia managed to shop for healed and still not get a present.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.