Lidia Baylis-Zullo #5 third wheel, no sex appeal, competing for the new man reveal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Lidia deleted the pic with the boy?? I can’t see it on her feed

Reactions: 1
She did a photo dump the first pic is the pink bikini

On her story she wrote "swipe for a surprise" what a beg
Oh I see ahahaha

I wonder when Lidia is back from her holiday because on the girls bathroom Sophia and Cinzia were full on shading her about her birthday and basically saying Lidia is beg wanting people to faff about her birthday but they’re not like that. They said they didn’t go out bank hol weekend but they’re going out this weekend to celebrate the birthday girl

Reactions: 5
Oh I see ahahaha

I wonder when Lidia is back from her holiday because on the girls bathroom Sophia and Cinzia were full on shading her about her birthday and basically saying Lidia is beg wanting people to faff about her birthday but they’re not like that. They said they didn’t go out bank hol weekend but they’re going out this weekend to celebrate the birthday girl
Is she double vaxxed? She will need to isolate surely?

Is she double vaxxed? She will need to isolate surely?
That’s what I thought but apparently Soph and cinz are double vaxed and I know they all got their jabs at similar times so she might be too?

How does Lidia get a boyfriend and I don’t genuinely I need some answers. Coz not only is she so annoying but she seems like not even a nice person like ?!?!?!?! Girl...I’m jealous but pleaseeee

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That’s what I thought but apparently Soph and cinz are double vaxed and I know they all got their jabs at similar times so she might be too?
I don’t think they are because they both just paid for the five day test to release , you don’t need to if you’ve had both coming from amber

I feel like Lidia had hers before them both
though despite being younger lol

I don’t think they are because they both just paid for the five day test to release , you don’t need to if you’ve had both coming from amber

Sophia and Cinzia said on the podcast that they were

They said on the podcast

Sophia and cinzia also both said they didn’t like boys. Don’t believe everything you hear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Noooooo I can't with her boyfriend reveal its.....I just can't they really think they are celebrities and you just know she couldn't wait to drop pics like this for a while and was anticipating the comments she'd get.
I think it's because from videos lids and S+C seem like they don't have much about them in terms of what they talk about so they don't seem like as people they have layers, I dunno if the word is vapid or not, but I also think they don't think about things outside of their own box, well with each other anyway, so it would be interesting to see how they are with boyfriends and if they have a different side to them.

Reactions: 28
Sorry why does he look like a rectangle in this picture?😂
Please I know Halloween's round the corner but it's a bit early for jumpscares, Frankenstein type beat 😭 no wonder only the back of his head gets put on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.