Lidia Baylis-Zullo #4 oats for breaky, swamp juice for lunch, pics are photoshopped a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tell me you want to be Cinzia, without telling me you want to be Cinzia, Lidia you go first
1DE64F26-AA62-4E69-A253-EA9008594553.png

• Haha
Reactions: 42
those bags are so ugly at least waste your money on something nice

Reactions: 14
Its okay, have you seen the size of it? We'll barely even notice that she has this bag in the first place 🤷‍♀️
Lol i literally went to try on the same mini dior saddle in manc today and wow its soo bloody small like even smaller than iphone xr so surprised lidia went for it instead of the big

Reactions: 3
Lol i literally went to try on the same mini dior saddle in manc today and wow its soo bloody small like even smaller than iphone xr so surprised lidia went for it instead of the big
Cos she’s skint, and can’t afford the bigger one. doesn’t matter practicality to her, all about the look🙄
She’s defo in London already or going this weekend

Reactions: 10
Lidia is very quiet. Who thinks she’s in London?
I don't think she is in London with Cinzia or Sophia because one of the rules for the place that they are staying in is that nobody who isn't checked in can't stay there
Hope u understand my broken english hahahah

Reactions: 2
I don't think she is in London with Cinzia or Sophia because one of the rules for the place that they are staying in is that nobody who isn't checked in can't stay there
oh yeah course, because they always follow the rules 🙄 queens of breaking lockdown 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What area are they staying in

Reactions: 1
Did anyone take one for the team and listen to the podcast? Guessing there was nothing of note!

Reactions: 1
I need to live in whatever parallel universe this girl is living in cos to me it’s COLD??

Reactions: 8
i just find it so obsurd how now people S&C &L etc. wear outfits just for insta and change out of them whats the point whats happened to real life

Reactions: 17
She’s definitely on her way 🤣 their stories are going to be even more insufferable now

Reactions: 3
ive just watched her last 2 vlogs and Jesus Christ 😂😂 'im wearing my grey top and leggings but I took some outfit photos in my orange tracksuit and here I have the top on and the bottoms are in Alisha's bag' girl you own 50 bags by now, surely you can carry your own bloody pants 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.