Lidia Baylis-Zullo #4 oats for breaky, swamp juice for lunch, pics are photoshopped a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to our new thread BOYS AND GIRLS,
The name was suggested by the lovely @moreblushpls, so thank you for that xx
with April 12 just around the corner, I think we can all agree that the excitement Lidia will bring to this new thread is tremendous
‘ Manchester don’t know what’s coming ‘ Ahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder how it feels to have booked a full podcast on ur own and ur sister is still the most interesting thing for the thumbnail 😭
52692138-5075-4AD7-B8D6-D0844F109054.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
how does lydia always do so well in her uni essays :LOL:
seems like she always leaves it to the last minute meanwhile i plan loads and still don’t get firsts

• Heart
Reactions: 24
seems like she always leaves it to the last minute meanwhile i plan loads and still don’t get firsts
IKR!!!! i came on to say the same thing. i work so hard and the highest i ever got is a 70% 🥲🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Probs bc she gets her followers to always help her out on EVERYTHING

Reactions: 10
Aw don’t be disheartened girls. She probably only posts her top results, there’s no way she’s only got two grades back this far into the year so she’s defo got lower than that but just hasn’t shared/bragged about it. And maybe she has a generous lecturer because it’s first year and remote learning. Hard work always pays off in the end 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I actually cant deal with seeing her stubby sausage hands on insta. Everything she does just cringes me out at this point

Reactions: 11
Do they not have the same nail tech? Also 99% sure they saw each other yesterday (not saying they can’t, I’m not even sure of restrictions anymore lol)

Reactions: 5
a bit passive aggressive from C 😶
the audacity... coming from the most influences influencer out there 🤣🤣🤣none of her content is creative or new, she’s always coping everyone.

cinzia is really out here carbon copying POC influencers content and black fishing and has the cheek to call her little sister out for getting similar nails??? grow up 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
6999D777-CC01-45BD-8275-F3D1D8CB84EB.png

What’s with the sudden dip on your side hun??? Forgot to photoshop that upwards like your stomach??

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.