Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SCREAMING did you see her billie eilish impression when she was saying "I should do a grwm every new year like the billie eilish interview" and she was like billie isn't American and did a tit Australian accent. howling how dumb can you be

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have her trousers ripped (because she buys everything too small) or is it part of the design?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine walking back to your car after a long day to see a stranger's GRIMEY ass on it :sick: This is another level of second hand embarrassment
think that might be Sophia’s car, if it is then how stupid if they’re still going with the narrative that they’re sticking to the rules 🙄

Reactions: 5
I know she has other family members she lives with at home, but I hardly doubt Mari/her mum/her dad would go along and be taking those photos for her

Reactions: 3
The fact she’s so brazen about breaking lockdown rules angers me more than the actual breaking of them. There’s such a lack of respect for the fact people are dying and they’re just trotting around getting content for Instagram.

Reactions: 22
She could of done that with her Fiat 500 but oh wait... doesn't fit your rich girl aesthetic hun? 😩

Reactions: 17
Imagine walking back to your car after a long day to see a stranger's GRIMEY ass on it :sick: This is another level of second hand embarrassment
She’s taken photos next to this car a few times.. can’t work out who it belongs to though.. it’s definitely not hers or sophias & cinzia doesn’t drive 🤔

Reactions: 4
She said in her NYE grwm that she has 73k subscribers? She currently has 71.8k. Has it gone down...?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol this is sophias car lmao and we’ll see how long this comment stays there on her newest pic of her shoe in sophias bonnet

I'm sick and tired of influencers!!! What the duck is this. Your ugly shoe on some random car? I actually beg the owners of these cars catch them in the act sometime and embarrass them out of it smh
Sophias car, then in sophias picture she’s leaning on lidias

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
that instagram shitbloggersd0 should call them out on breaking lockdown rules like they did with Madison Sarah etc

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.