Lidia Baylis-Zullo #2 Trout pout, frolicking about, chasing clout, will she drop out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely despise people that use the measures put in place for genuinely vulnerable people as an excuse for their rule breaking

Reactions: 21
Lol this is sophias car lmao and we’ll see how long this comment stays there on her newest pic of her shoe in sophias bonnet

Sophias car, then in sophias picture she’s leaning on lidias
The comment about her breaking lockdown rules as been deleted

Reactions: 1
Why is she so keen to move during lockdown and back to a flat with no windows and flatmates who sleep until 2pm? Confused.

Reactions: 16
I normally don’t post in this thread, just S&C’s but Lidia seems to have words related to lockdown blocked, as I commented as well and I can see still it on the account I posted it from, but it’s not there when I’m on my normal account.

Reactions: 7
If she can film, edit, watch Gossip Girl on her laptop she can do uni work from her home. She’s such a tool.

Reactions: 28
If she can’t do her uni work from home then it’s because her house is a TIP. It needs a deep clean. I feel itchy thinking about the grime and clutter that they have let build up.

And why the hell do they have so many clothes hanging on their bathroom door?! What is up with that?!

Reactions: 18
That's actually pissed me off. Entitled witch just wants to go back to stroll around with her fat ass Starbucks drink with her big toe hands spreading germs to people

In all seriousness, this girl is a lot more privileged than some? Like a lot of you mentioned, she has her own bedroom and now Cinzia's, I'm failing to understand how she doesn't get quiet space when she lives with a teenager and 2 adults? Wasn't Lidia saying how living alone and barely seeing anyone ruined her mental health so why would she want to go back to that when she can be around her loved ones? Doesn't add up

Reactions: 31
If she can’t do her uni work from home then it’s because her house is a TIP. It needs a deep clean. I feel itchy thinking about the grime and clutter that they have let build up.

And why the hell do they have so many clothes hanging on their bathroom door?! What is up with that?!
Tbh I feel her on not being able to focus at home. Regardless of how tidy or separate your study space in it some people just aren’t wired to work from home and I am one of them

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: botched face, no work space, breaking rules all over the place

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Tbh I feel her on not being able to focus at home. Regardless of how tidy or separate your study space in it some people just aren’t wired to work from home and I am one of them
Nah I don’t shes acting like she’s the only person in the world who is going through this, instead of making the most out of cinzias old room or creating a space to study she’s complaining about the most mundane things, it’s so insensitive to her followers as some actually are uni students who don’t have access to all the luxuries she has. Idk maybe im a just a bitter masters student but we all have had to adjust and to see her rule breaking and then complaining about something that can be so easily changed is frustrating. On her stories she is acting like she’s doing nothing and being boring and stuck in her messy house but her feed tells a different story 😂

Reactions: 22
Nah I don’t shes acting like she’s the only person in the world who is going through this, instead of making the most out of cinzias old room or creating a space to study she’s complaining about the most mundane things, it’s so insensitive to her followers as some actually are uni students who don’t have access to all the luxuries she has. Idk maybe im a just a bitter masters student but we all have had to adjust and to see her rule breaking and then complaining about something that can be so easily changed is frustrating. On her stories she is acting like she’s doing nothing and being boring and stuck in her messy house but her feed tells a different story 😂
I agree with this. We’ve all had to adjust within this pandemic. Working from home is one of them. It’s weird at first but she’ll soon get use to it and adapt like most people! I really don’t class her going back to uni essential. She probably just wants to go back to Manchester for a nicer background on her insta photos

Reactions: 24
Massive agree. In March I got stuck in lockdown at home, very far from uni, during the final year of my BSc a month before my last project was due. I had to start a whole new project and take a loan out for a computer capable of the software I needed to use since I wouldn’t have access to the computer labs at uni. Lidia needs to grab some earplugs, clear a space, and knuckle down.

Reactions: 11
Massive agree. In March I got stuck in lockdown at home, very far from uni, during the final year of my BSc a month before my last project was due. I had to start a whole new project and take a loan out for a computer capable of the software I needed to use since I wouldn’t have access to the computer labs at uni. Lidia needs to grab some earplugs, clear a space, and knuckle down.
I was the same, had to research and write my dissertation from home with very limited resources. It was a struggle but, like the majority of the population, I just had to get on with it. She could clear her vanity and use that as a desk, or create a nice space in Cinzia’s room as others have suggested. Heck, some people have had to work from their bed! She sounds so selfish and out of touch when making out as if she’s oppressed because she doesn’t have a proper work space... make one!! Not even a pandemic can open her eyes to her privilege, christ! Where did she study for her A Levels? Come off it Lidia, it’s not essential for you to go back to Manchester. She’s in first year, she will be absolutely fine

Reactions: 17
I was the same, had to research and write my dissertation from home with very limited resources. It was a struggle but, like the majority of the population, I just had to get on with it. She could clear her vanity and use that as a desk, or create a nice space in Cinzia’s room as others have suggested. Heck, some people have had to work from their bed! She sounds so selfish and out of touch when making out as if she’s oppressed because she doesn’t have a proper work space... make one!! Not even a pandemic can open her eyes to her privilege, christ! Where did she study for her A Levels? Come off it Lidia, it’s not essential for you to go back to Manchester. She’s in first year, she will be absolutely fine
She’s so entitled. So many people are working from home, I see people on work calls struggling to focus with kids running around yet don’t complain. Meanwhile she has about 3/4 workspace options and still complains, as if she ever does more than just highlight

Reactions: 10
Nottingham just doesn’t fit her aesthetic ✨✨✨
She probably wants to go back to Manchester just for that Naomi girl to drive her round. I also live near Lidia and am v tempted to drive near hers on my way to work and see if there is a white bmw, would prove she’s breaking rules 🧐🧐🧐🧐

Miss Lidia this better be your house bc I would hate to think you were going around touching other people's front doors during a pandemic
👁👄👁

• Angry
Surely if she can 'study' in a busy cafe Nero she can study in her own home?
as a uni student I will say no, the two are very different. but as someone else mentioned, we've all had to adjust and sacrifice this pandemic. so though studying at home isn't ideal, you just learn to get on with it.

Reactions: 2
Because she's never had a proper job she doesn't realise that people are working 40+ hours a week from home in less than ideal settings and have been for nearly a year now and we have ADAPTED I know people living in houses where there's 4+ people working from home, taking calls at the same time, no desk space etc but literally everyone is in the same position, she lives in a home with no kids running around/making noise, presumably good wifi, has a good MacBook she can do work on i'm pretty sure she's fine

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.